+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Waiting since Feb 2020. Received BVL last Jan 21 2021 since then i haven’t receive my final decision yet or update.

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
You need to submit a webform. Thats what I did...my application was submitted February 2020 as well
Did you got your approval now? Btw i already sent multiple webforms ang got a response last march 17 it says that they verified my application and they still processing it. Honestly i dont know what to do anymore... i dont get it why I havent receive my final decision yet its already 2months since i got my BVL

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Did you got your approval now? Btw i already sent multiple webforms ang got a response last march 17 it says that they verified my application and they still processing it. Honestly i dont know what to do anymore... i dont get it why I havent receive my final decision yet its already 2months since i got my BVL
From Ottawa?

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Nope the address that indicates in my BVL is from Manila Philippines. Applied under online regular stream.
Okay because when my application was in Ottawa,they used to reply back very regularly giving same message that it's under process but now it's transferred to Abu Dhabi and no news even no reply to webform

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Okay because when my application was in Ottawa,they used to reply back very regularly giving same message that it's under process but now it's transferred to Abu Dhabi and no news even no reply to webform
When did u lodge ur application?

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Yes I received approval in December after several webforms.