+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
I responded to the email, but they never sent me my login in for for virtual landing(which is only for those physically in Canada, which I'm not).. I told them I'm in the United States so I think that changes things... I don't know!? I'm in limbo! Tried calling IRCC when I was in Canada visiting for two weeks and they no longer have a waiting service , they just kick you off he phone if no reps are available, I've sent many webforms and replied the virtual landing email like 20 times and nothing!!
Omg how frustrating.... I did hear that it was taking a while to get the login for the virtual landing.
Are you in the "Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group" on facebook? You could try to ask the question there. A lot of people in that group are helpful.

Reactions: All593

All593

Mar 1, 2021
Omg how frustrating.... I did hear that it was taking a while to get the login for the virtual landing.
Are you in the "Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group" on facebook? You could try to ask the question there. A lot of people in that group are helpful.
No I had no idea that was a thing! Want to link it here? I tweeted at IRCC too cause I'm desperate!

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
No I had no idea that was a thing! Want to link it here? I tweeted at IRCC too cause I'm desperate!
On facebook just search, "Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group" and they will let you in the group. You can get a lot more help and feedback in that group than on here. I am also desperate :-( so tired on waiting.

Reactions: All593

Leo2021

Aug 17, 2021
I have a question , my husband applied for my spousal immigration visa , so only my husband will get emails or notifications or I will get too ? Please tell me

All593

Mar 1, 2021
On facebook just search, "Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group" and they will let you in the group. You can get a lot more help and feedback in that group than on here. I am also desperate :-( so tired on waiting.
Just joined! Thanks

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hi all
please help me out
1). any idea if the file is more than 5 mb than how we can upload the file in GCKEY account (ircc asked to submit additional document). my file size is bigger than 5 mb.
2) is it possible ?? we can able to upload more than one file in GCKey?? please help me out because i have 4 days remain to submit the document.

thank you in advance.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
hi all
please help me out
1). any idea if the file is more than 5 mb than how we can upload the file in GCKEY account (ircc asked to submit additional document). my file size is bigger than 5 mb.
2) is it possible ?? we can able to upload more than one file in GCKey?? please help me out because i have 4 days remain to submit the document.

thank you in advance.
1. Don't remember the size limit. But if it exceeds the allowed size. Then you would have to try convert it to jpg. Or something are screenshot to minimise the file size did that to most documents I upload. This what I would do.

2. No sure but you could still combine all files in one pdf to make a single file. Or better still use the webform to submit or their direct email they would still receive it.

But please ignore this if you have time to discover best way to use the gckey.

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
hi all
please help me out

thank you in advance.
if you have PDF exchange editor, when you save file, you have an option to save the file in an optimized format to reduce size. If you have adobe editor then go to Print option and then select 'PDF - Xchange standard' as your printer and then click print. This will give you an option to save the file again in a reduced file size.

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Is it only me.. Waiting for payment link from vfs global forever. They keep us on hold over a month now (just for the payment link for 2 way courier) Anyone else in same situation?
Received Visa Ready email on July19

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Is it only me.. Waiting for payment link from vfs global forever. They keep us on hold over a month now (just for the payment link for 2 way courier) Anyone else in same situation?
Received Visa Ready email on July19
It shouldnt take so long, I think it is better to call VFS and check.

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi everyone,
Do you know how much time on average does it take nowadays for the PR card to arrive after landing? Thanks!

TRV_2021

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, today, I have received an email from MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca requesting to submit a passport for spouse depended PR application. In that email, step 4 mentioned the guidelines to submit the passport as follows:

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

When I opened the link, the USA is not listed in the country and the principal applicant lives in the USA and applied for the PR from the USA. COuld you please anyone guide us on where to submit the passport.

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
Hi everyone, I was finally able to Land in BC in early August. Border agent did not update my mailing address so I have now done that online but it doesn’t show as updated. Does anyone know how IRCC notifies you if they have mailed your PR card? Is it by email, just an update to the client portal? I don’t think mine has mailed yet but without the PR card I can’t get my BC Services card, health coverage, the vaccine passport, or change my drivers license.

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
Can someone pls help and Explain to me why does take so long to received the gcms notes , we ordered it we haven’t received it yet . It past 30-40 days already. And also is anyone here that have there file move to Dakar VAC .