Visa office ottawa.
Outland spousal application.
file received - march 16 2020
Medical- october 2020
Biometric - jan 2021
Decision made - march 1 2021
Gcms note june 11- file approved
Ppr - no update.

already been waiting for 17 months now after DM not any update already called ircc just told its on process. Anyone same boat like me??

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Visa office ottawa.
Medical- october 2020
Biometric - jan 2021
Ppr - no update.

already been waiting for 17 months now after DM not any update already called ircc just told its on process. Anyone same boat like me??
Did you try MP some are really helpful. They would question IRCC till atleast they give a reason. If you haven't received any reason yet from the Visa office.

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Visa office ottawa.
Medical- october 2020
Biometric - jan 2021
Ppr - no update.

Same boat. Outland, Ottawa VO. App received March 23, 2020. DM March 8, 2021….

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Its just so ridiculous to know that applicants are waiting for 12-18 months where as new applicants are getting PPR in 3-4months.

Its shameful for IRCC. Really a new low standard set for Govt entity

navisingh87

Feb 11, 2015
Hie guys I have a serious concern regarding my wife spousal application. Immigration send her the passport request letter in March 5 2021. But she wasn’t noticed because passport request letter in spam folder.. I read the email today . They gave 30 days to submit passport.. please help me out wat can I do now??

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I tried mp. But mp just said your file is approved. But never told me anything about ppr.
Yes, that's sad as I am also stuck with IN PROCESS for a while now even after medicals and pre arrival. Found out that the final reviewing is completed by a VISA OFFICER and that's the one who seems to prolong the PPR. Only prayers can do the miracle at this point.

When my MP contacted IRCC the response is that it is being finalised and MP can't do mch at this point since all processes are done. Meaning the last task if for that VISA OFFICER to complete.

These last people dealing with the files can really drive one crazy I have a friend who received her PR in 2 years whereas her brother she applied with same time hasn't in over 4 years. They say reason, it's in process. Only positive thing is they both in Canada so they ain't bothered at all.

Reactions: sourabh_a

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hie guys I have a serious concern regarding my wife spousal application. Immigration send her the passport request letter in March 5 2021. But she wasn’t noticed because passport request letter in spam folder.. I read the email today . They gave 30 days to submit passport.. please help me out wat can I do now??
I would try to call or send webform and explain the situation

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
I'm also wondering if I missed the email in my spam because I got DM March 8 and nothing since. My spam automatically deletes after 30 days though, so there's no way of knowing. I tried to reach out via webform and other ways and they say it's still in processing, so I'm assuming I didn't miss anything. Did you ever reach out to them and did they say it was still processing? Or did they inform you they sent PPR?

All593

Mar 1, 2021
Didn't you get virtual landing email? Isn't that PPR technically?
I responded to the email, but they never sent me my login in for for virtual landing(which is only for those physically in Canada, which I'm not).. I told them I'm in the United States so I think that changes things... I don't know!? I'm in limbo! Tried calling IRCC when I was in Canada visiting for two weeks and they no longer have a waiting service , they just kick you off he phone if no reps are available, I've sent many webforms and replied the virtual landing email like 20 times and nothing!!