+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
For paper applications. How can I upload requested document using GCKey? I do not see any option to upload new document.

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
For paper applications. How can I upload requested document using GCKey? I do not see any option to upload new document.
Follow these instructions to upload your documents through your online account:
  1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Look for your application under View the applications you submitted.
  3. Under the Action column, click Check full application status.
  4. At the top of the page, click View submitted application or upload documents.
  5. Scroll down the page and click Continue.
  6. Under “Documents submitted by the client”you can find:
    • Document Name: the document we need
    • Instructions: more information on the type of document and how to get it
    • Required by: the latest date by when we need to receive the document
  7. Click Upload fileand follow the steps to find and choose your documents from your computer and upload your document to your account.
  8. Make sure the Details column shows the message Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC.
  9. Click Next.
  10. Provide your Signature by entering your Given name(s) and Last name(s).
  11. Answer the Security Question.
  12. Click Sign.
  13. Click Transmit.
  14. The following message should appear on your screen: “Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile. You have successfully transmitted your additional or replacement document(s).”
  15. After you see the message, you will receive an email confirming that you have added a new document.

follow the link for more details:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23

STUNNA1

Apr 23, 2020
hey, did they ask anyone for a new schedule A form when asking to redo police record due to it being expired? I just want to know if it was maybe something i missed that i need to look out for or if its just standard !

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
hey, did they ask anyone for a new schedule A form when asking to redo police record due to it being expired? I just want to know if it was maybe something i missed that i need to look out for or if its just standard !
We were also asked for a new schedule A along with the new police certificate. Seems like a common procedure.

DEOL_ARSH

Nov 6, 2020
Just updating.

Category - Spousal PR application.

Passport went under processing at IRCC on August 4.

Counterfoil generated on August 23.