+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
You can try ordering gcms notes, that might tell you if it's waiting for something... but really the answer is more likely to be nothing to worry about, they just haven't got to you yet

DEOL_ARSH

Nov 6, 2020
I want to ask
I got ppr on 16 april
I requested for passport submission on 17 april and got reference no.
then didn’t get payment link because 2 way courier service from vfs cancelled due to lockdown in delhi and there is more chances of lockdown extension due to covid in delhi.
Even delhi canadian consulate and visa office are closed due to lockdown.In ppr they have given me 30 days to submit my passport. But suggested if i not able to submit my passport for any reaosn ,tell us by webform.
I want to ask , i need another ppr after lockdown for my visa and copr?if this 30 day period got passed.
I am also in same situation

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Hlo everyone my file received on 2 oct 2020 still I didn’t get aor but option i have to get update about my file plz advice thnks

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hlo everyone my file received on 2 oct 2020 still I didn’t get aor but option i have to get update about my file plz advice thnks
The answer is pretty much the same as last week in the April 2021 thread, you should contact ircc, either by calling or webform. I'd also recommend checking the oct 2020 thread for others in a similar timeline to yours

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yep, I just received my PPR today. DM was 26/2/2021.

Anyone from Australia recently sent their PPR documents via VFS Global? I'm going in circles on the website and can't find anywhere to start the process.. do I need to call them and organise it over the phone?

thanks!
if its the same as nz, yea its not clear at all. when they took biometrics they gave me some info, though you'll need to check if its different there.

what you gotta do on the vfs site is go to apply for a visa - choose apply by mail at the top, then expand 1 and 2 and look for the vfs consent form and cvac mail in application form. send those in along with a copy of your passport and 2 photos and the family form in the ppr email