+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Heee

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Does anyone know how long does it take to complete eligibility review . Our application has been under eligibility reviewing for months right after medical done and passed December 23 . Now that the process bar is done completed too and it has disappeared. Is that normal this is after receiving email been sent to many I believe. About the applications delays etc . Also my VAC Senegal , anyone here have there application move to DK .
In my gckey also it's shown reviewing eligibility

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
It probably doesn't matter what it says, I've done all that and have DM and it has not changed.

In my experience gckey is useful for 3 things, receiving messages, and checking biometrics and medical is received/passed. I wouldn't put much into what everything else says - for example i apparently never needed biometrics or a medical or additional documents - yet had to do all 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Nailah and DiiDii

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It probably doesn't matter what it says, I've done all that and have DM and it has not changed.

In my experience Ecas is useful for 3 things, receiving messages, and checking biometrics and medical is received/passed. I wouldn't put much into what everything else says - for example i apparently never needed biometrics or a medical or additional documents - yet had to do all 3
Are you sure you're referring to ecas and not gckey? I believe messages can only be received through gckey.

Reactions: Nailah and kieraj

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What is it?
What is the meaning of this?
I also got DM
But on gckey eligibility and background is still in progess
And overall status in gckey is in process
Very little in gckey changes to indicate movement, so don't worry - the differences between the two are normal.

Often nothing will change in gckey status until the visa/copr are actually issued. Except that gckey is where you get correspondence.

Reactions: Gurpreet Gautam

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
Everything done and got decision made also
Wow congratulations. We are still under eligibility review seen we completed medical and passed . Biometric accepted for previous TRV. . We haven’t got any updates seen medical passed. Can you pls share your timeline?

Heee

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Wow congratulations. We are still under eligibility review seen we completed medical and passed . Biometric accepted for previous TRV. . We haven’t got any updates seen medical passed. Can you pls share your timeline?
Application received on march 23