+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Hi All,
I’m a new person here and I’m sending application for My husband who is in Pakistan. Which address should be used to send application to? Is it Nova Scotia

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Does anyone called ircc to know the file status?
I called today. Have had decision made since January. They said everything is done they are just waiting on Ottawa to issue the final decision and all we can do is wait

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
I called today. Have had decision made since January. They said everything is done they are just waiting on Ottawa to issue the final decision and all we can do is wait
Strange, I dont know what is the final decision after decision made. In my case they told that Ottawa has finished the process and it is the New Delhi office that needs to issue PPR request.

Reactions: kiranf

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Does anybody know if the PPR email is from Ottawa or from country's regional embassy (New Delhi in case of applicants from India)?

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
Does anyone know how long does it take to complete eligibility review . Our application has been under eligibility reviewing for months right after medical done and passed December 23 . Now that the process bar is done completed too and it has disappeared. Is that normal this is after receiving email been sent to many I believe. About the applications delays etc . Also my VAC Senegal , anyone here have there application move to DK .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does anyone know how long does it take to complete eligibility review . Our application has been under eligibility reviewing for months right after medical done and passed December 23 . Now that the process bar is done completed too and it has disappeared. Is that normal this is after receiving email been sent to many I believe. About the applications delays etc . Also my VAC Senegal , anyone here have there application move to DK .
Order gcms, inquire through your MP.