Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Hi can we apply for open work permit once we have submitted the spousal sponsorship and if we are on a visiting visa?

J@$vir kaur

Feb 14, 2021
Hi everyone,
My application was closed by ircc because my husband withdrawn it...is there any other way that my same file got relaunch?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
My application was closed by ircc because my husband withdrawn it...is there any other way that my same file got relaunch?
Unfortunately, if the sponsor withdraws the file. It all done and close. You can not do anything. There is no solution to this.

I hope this may give you an idea, and give you a clear path forward, instead of keep looking at the closed file.

Reactions: J@$vir kaur

J@$vir kaur

Feb 14, 2021
Unfortunately, if the sponsor withdraws the file. It all done and close. You can not do anything. There is no solution to this.

I hope this may give you an idea, and give you a clear path forward, instead of keep looking at the closed file.
Thank you for the reply.
Is it possible if somebody complaints about us?like question about our relationship...

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Thank you for the reply.
Is it possible if somebody complaints about us?like question about our relationship...
If your file was withdrawn, it was because your partner chose to withdraw it. IRCC wouldn't withdraw a file they doubted, they just would not approve it without further proof.

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Do I need to submit letter from applicant in order to request GCMS?. I'm sponsor and representative of application.

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Anybody got here copr or ppr after decision made. For me its been 20 days for decision made and gc key says 100% compeleted. But no copr or ppr. Anyone on the same boat like me??
There's lots of us in this situation, Ottawa isn't giving ppr

Reactions: kiranf

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello guys, all the applicants having Ottawa as VO is because they are inland applicants?

Does it not move to regional VO incase of outland applicants after a point? For example, mine was Ottawa and after they told me it moved to Delhi (spouse in India) Hearing a lot negative about Ottawa rn.