+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
i am tired of predicting. Earlier I thought they give ppr monthly, then thought it maybe is bi-monthly but dont know what they are doing. Just praying to get ppr soon from ottawa.
My personal opinion is I don't think much will happen until after April 30th, that's when the current travel restrictions expire. I hope I'm wrong and it's sooner, but knowing this government you can bet it's gonna be long term

Reactions: DiiDii

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
My personal opinion is I don't think much will happen until after April 30th, that's when the current travel restrictions expire. I hope I'm wrong and it's sooner, but knowing this government you can bet it's gonna be long term
Spouses are exempt from the current travel restrictions and have been since last year. They will definitely be extended and will go into later this year. It’s not about travel restrictions. My personal opinion is March 31st. Let’s see though

Jul 18, 2017
Spouses are exempt from the current travel restrictions and have been since last year. They will definitely be extended and will go into later this year. It’s not about travel restrictions. My personal opinion is March 31st. Let’s see though
Why is every guess for the last day of the month? Cant ottawa send ppr in the middle of month? Cant it be March 17, 2021????

Jul 18, 2017
I just want them to give us the ppr before summer. This wait is breathtaking

Shanekk

Nov 23, 2017
I just have a question maybe someone can answer it:) I just received a pre-arrival letter. does this mean we are now on step (background check)?

Reactions: J20190911

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
i hope you right, but they dont seem to make decisions very oftent