+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
No clue. And its 3 nights if you tested negative, 14 otherwise which should be around 2K minimum provided you have to eat their as well. One could be asymptomatic and be fine but still be mandated to quarantine. These measures should have been implemented a long time ago. People like us have been living almost a year away from our spouses in the hopes that once the dust settles, we could be together. Feels very selfish of these politicians to take such drastic decisions who probably live with their families here and do or may not understand the struggle.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
I guess they are not doing bulk DM or PPR at the end of each month.... seems only like 3 or 4 people got anything in the last week.
Here's hoping well getting something by the end of March at least.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I guess they are not doing bulk DM or PPR at the end of each month.... seems only like 3 or 4 people got anything in the last week.
Are you getting any ghost updates?
We are stuck in the same situation as you. Hoping for atleast a ghost update everyday. But nothing yet.
Previous reply you mentioned GCMS notes. Did you get any response on that?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Gotta wait until the 31st/1st then we will know for PPR. Are you still waiting for DM?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Yah, I just saw these new policies for entering Canada. That is a lot of money for some people. I still got numerous months likely before ppr. I hope these get under control. That being said I remember last June when I applied thinking by September these western countries would have this under control. Was I ever wrong.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I'm so confused as to if I have AOR2 or not, mine got transferred on November 6th to ottawa, and then said they started processing on November 26.

My ecas says this:

1. We received BNI's application for permanent residence on March 30, 2020.
  2. We started processing BNI's application on November 25, 2020.
  3. We sent BNI medical instructions on October 26, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent BNI correspondence on December 3, 2020. If BNI has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have BNI do so as soon as possible. Please wait until BNI receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Did u see 'received' and 'In process' twice under applicant?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I got APPLICATION RECEIVED on jan 27th, still in received mode. I think when it goes to processing that is kinda like aor 2 isnt it?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I fins it a little odd, why send mine to HK when the PA is in China? But also quite glad as Ive heard HK is fast tracking apps.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Are you getting any ghost updates?
We are stuck in the same situation as you. Hoping for atleast a ghost update everyday. But nothing yet.
Previous reply you mentioned GCMS notes. Did you get any response on that?
nothing at all, after 2 months still waiting to confirm documents sent December 3, I joke to my wife she will be here in August, I no longer think its a joke.