+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
My file was received in Sydney on March 06. Also, we received a letter on Oct 14th that file will be moving to NDVO. But no update after that. Did anyone get any update from NDVO?

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
My file was received in Sydney on March 06. Also, we received a letter on Oct 14th that file will be moving to NDVO. But no update after that. Did anyone get any update from NDVO?
application transferred to NDVO on 23rd October 2020. Today @ 8:45am EST ECAS status changed to "Application Received".

Reactions: Nash1905

P-Chaud

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,
When I got SA letter it was mentioned that your file will be transferred to NDVO. Today when I call to call center agent said my file is transferred to Beijing, China. Is it possible. Is anyone in group whose file is transferred to Beijing China and get any update

Reactions: smbr

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Now Seeing Application received on ECAS
I'm so confused as to if I have AOR2 or not, mine got transferred on November 6th to ottawa, and then said they started processing on November 26.

My ecas says this:

1. We received BNI's application for permanent residence on March 30, 2020.
  2. We started processing BNI's application on November 25, 2020.
  3. We sent BNI medical instructions on October 26, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent BNI correspondence on December 3, 2020. If BNI has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have BNI do so as soon as possible. Please wait until BNI receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
Hi,
When I got SA letter it was mentioned that your file will be transferred to NDVO. Today when I call to call center agent said my file is transferred to Beijing, China. Is it possible. Is anyone in group whose file is transferred to Beijing China and get any update
Same as mine! File moved to Beijing. It was supposed to go to NDVO.
For time line see my signature!

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I'm so confused as to if I have AOR2 or not, mine got transferred on November 6th to ottawa, and then said they started processing on November 26.

My ecas says this:

1. We received BNI's application for permanent residence on March 30, 2020.
  2. We started processing BNI's application on November 25, 2020.
  3. We sent BNI medical instructions on October 26, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent BNI correspondence on December 3, 2020. If BNI has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have BNI do so as soon as possible. Please wait until BNI receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
November 25 is aor2