+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

cvmarch2020

Oct 5, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have a question. I didnt receive AOR2 on my spouse's application but got an email from NS office that it has been transferred to Ottawa office.
And today, I see decision made on ecas.
Is it normal to not receive AOR and decision be made?
Also, any expected time for receiving any correspondence now?
Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Guys,
I have a question. I didnt receive AOR2 on my spouse's application but got an email from NS office that it has been transferred to Ottawa office.
Thanks.
AOR2 are not always sent, depends on office, and also inconsistent in covid time.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys,
Thanks.
What’s your timeline?

hagt07

Jan 3, 2021
Been trying to contact ircc from within canada (1-888-242-2100) but does not seem to go through. i keep getting this message: "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial again. 2 3 e". I am calling from a mobile phone. Do I have to call from landline to get through? Does anyone have any suggestions?

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Same thing here. Looks like our mutual delay may be due to extensive relocations in the last decade which increases background check time. Check our signature, we are stuck on the same stage.
I just ordered the GSCM notes for my file, I'll know in a few days for sure whats the hold up with it, I'll let you know if its cause of the travel.

Reactions: vruank

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
The day I got aor both went in process. They put in the PA information and wait for decision to be made on the sponsors side. How long have you been waiting now for sa? I was roughly.six weeks after aor.

Reactions: aceinthedeck