+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Howcome some applicants like myself have NEVER HEARD from IRCC after AOR1 and others are getting PPR? Is it something to do with nationality?
I don't think so, there's July applicants from the same country as my wife that already have ppr

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
@smbr in ecas my application changed to application received from In process.
Any update on yours?
I just checked it. Its still in process. Thanks for keeping me posted! Hopefully by tomorrow!

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Application recieved march 30 2020
AOR and SA October 23 2020
Biometrics march 25 2019
Medical passed november 13 2020
Moved to ottawa November 6 2020
AOR2 November 24 2020
Do you have extensive international travel history and/or lot of different addresses in the past decade?

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Do you have extensive international travel history and/or lot of different addresses in the past decade?
We have a little bit of travel together on vacation. I've been to her country 4 times, lived together for 5 months, then again for 4 months, she's moved a lot around her home city in the last decade.
I've only had 2 home addresses in the last decade.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
We have a little bit of travel together on vacation. I've been to her country 4 times, lived together for 5 months, then again for 4 months, she's moved a lot around her home city in the last decade.
I've only had 2 home addresses in the last decade.
Same thing here. Looks like our mutual delay may be due to extensive relocations in the last decade which increases background check time. Check our signature, we are stuck on the same stage.

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
application status changed from application received to in process.. how many days for decision made and per arrival letter??
Depends on your officer and time taken to do your background check. our application moved to Ottawa and it went from application received to in process on December 8th, and nothing changed since then. it could be due to our PA having extensive travel and address history in the last decade which they're checking.
what's your timeline?

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Depends on your officer and time taken to do your background check. our application moved to Ottawa and it went from application received to in process on December 8th, and nothing changed since then. it could be due to our PA having extensive travel and address history in the last decade which they're checking.
what's your timeline?
my file not in Ottawa they send it to china because they have so many files in ottawa office

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Yup, i know that. i was just giving you my scenario and what factors may affect it.

could you please share your timeline?
Aor oct29
Bio oct31
medical request And SA Nov2
file moved to beirut visa office
police certificate nov 2
after i have done with everything they told me my file located in china.

Reactions: vruank

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Aor oct29
Bio oct31
medical request And SA Nov2
file moved to beirut visa office
police certificate nov 2
after i have done with everything they told me my file located in china.
Looks like your file may get processed soon as that VO may have lesser load! all the best!