+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hello,

Can the pick up address for two way courier services be different from that on passport?
In other way can we get the passport pick up and delivery from any location instead of the permanent address on the passport?
Please advise.Has anyone any clarity on this?

Rohan Khanna

Dec 8, 2020
i received PPR. If i send my passport to OMAM VFS, how much time does it take to get the passport with the stamped visa. ? Any idea?

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hello,

Can the pick up address for two way courier services be different from that on passport?
In other way can we get the passport pick up and delivery from any location instead of the permanent address on the passport?
Please advise.Has anyone any clarity on this?
Yes, it can be different.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Ramkrishna

Nov 4, 2020
Should the name be printed or handwritten in consent form while we send our passport envelope.I heard some people saying it should be handwritten and some are saying it should be printed.?

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
I sent PPR as pdf of the system generated mail & proforma.I was then asked few more questions.Then a system acknowledgement with ticket number.After that nothing.Is this information more than enough or am i lacking something?

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
What’s your timeline & what VO did it get transferred to?
Application recieved march 30th. Aor1 October 23, medical passed november 13.
It was transfered to Ottawa November 5th. They asked for our marriage licence on the 28th, gave it the same day and nothing since.

Reactions: kiranf

hpb

Sep 26, 2020
hi, I was hoping if someone can guide me as I am very confused. We received AOR on Oct 26th and since then nothing and the representative that we have hired for this process is never answering and he has never called the IRCC for an update, and because we have a representative on file I or my spouse cannot use GCKEY login and when we ask him his response is I will look into but he never registered himself. I am not sure if I still need a representative for our file. Can anyone suggest what should I do? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Application recieved march 30th. Aor1 October 23, medical passed november 13.
It was transfered to Ottawa November 5th. They asked for our marriage licence on the 28th, gave it the same day and nothing since.
Mine transferred the same day as you. Went into process from application received on Dec 2. Haven’t received pre arrival or DM. I hope we hear something back this week. Keep me updated

sonia1091

Jun 27, 2017
hi, I was hoping if someone can guide me as I am very confused. We received AOR on Oct 26th and since then nothing and the representative that we have hired for this process is never answering and he has never called the IRCC for an update, and because we have a representative on file I or my spouse cannot use GCKEY login and when we ask him his response is I will look into but he never registered himself. I am not sure if I still need a representative for our file. Can anyone suggest what should I do? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you
you can call IRCC and ask for details by your sponsor spouse UCI number or your application number if you have it

Reactions: kiranf

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I called IRCC today. March 23rd applicant. Got the medical and bio done.

I received a letter in Oct that my file will be moved to nvdo.

When talking to the agent today he tells me the file is not moved yet to nvdo and still here....what is going on?