+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
hello guys please help me i’m so confused
so i have called the IRCC to see of they received the additional document that i have sent before and they told me that my file is in china (hong kong visa office) i’m so confused why my file there?
they said because the visa office closed or something on canada because of covid-19 so they are moving the file to china
is this true?

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
hello guys please help me i’m so confused
so i have called the IRCC to see of they received the additional document that i have sent before and they told me that my file is in china (hong kong visa office) i’m so confused why my file there?
they said because the visa office closed or something on canada because of covid-19 so they are moving the file to china
is this true?
What country are you from?

Chandrang

Mar 16, 2016
Are people not updating, or is no one other then one person getting ppr after decision made?
Cause they are not getting it. They are deliberately withholding it and processing student applications quicker. The VAC in India just confirmed its priorities. Students first spouses second.

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
Hello,

Can someone let me know how long does it take to get a call from the agent for biometric appointment once a webform request is submitted for VFS in India ?
I submitted a request a week ago but haven't received any call for the scheduled date ......

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Application received shows after in process or before?? after the application received it will shows the DM?

Last edited: