+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
Urgent . I have question please , The Canadian medical which is done outside of Canada sent to the Canadian high commission in uk or there is special place it goes too . I have completed my medical and send via dhl is been delivered and sign for by Harris world which is not the rightful place it should go too , but I have told it is sent to the rightful place by the panel physician as he is been in contact with dhl . Anyone hear have any ideas about medical been sent to uk , I also want to know does IRCC contact you immediately they received your medical reports .

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
panel physician will send the result to ircc u don't have to do anything, u will see a update in your account within 2 to 3 week after it have sent informing you of the results

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
panel physician will send the result to ircc u don't have to do anything, u will see a update in your account within 2 to 3 week after it have sent informing you of the results
Ok. This is what I want to understand my medical report is sent via dhl to uk , first it was not delivered to a rightful place and it been sent to a rightful place said by the panel physician . I wonder Uk does IRCC has there department for medicals in uk ??

Last edited:

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Not sure about the UK aspect of your question, but what I'm sure about the panel physician that conducts ur medical he/she will sent your results to ircc directly

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Gumber

Dec 18, 2020
Hi,

I am 28th August applicant. I have seen there is a long queue for AOR. I just want to know can I apply TRV simultaneously. Hope it would not impact my PR application.

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I am 28th August applicant. I have seen there is a long queue for AOR. I just want to know can I apply TRV simultaneously. Hope it would not impact my PR application.

Thanks
You can apply simultaneously, it won't affect your PR application. Refusals are common, unfortunately, for those with pending PR applications.

Gumber

Dec 18, 2020
You can apply simultaneously, it won't affect your PR application. Refusals are common, unfortunately, for those with pending PR applications.
Thanks for info
But there is an update on IRCC website. They are taking 249 days for visitor visa.
But they have also launched family reunification program . So anyone here who have already applied for TRV in recent times and got any positive update on the same.

Gambino

Feb 13, 2019
Not sure about the UK aspect of your question, but what I'm sure about the panel physician that conducts ur medical he/she will sent your results to ircc directly
[/QUOTE

that’s what I thought, I’ve been tracking my shipment. It arrived in uk and signed for by Harris world , which is the wrong address but I have been told it’s been sent to the rightful place by the panel physician and they should received it . I just spoke with the panel physician, he said Canadian have a medical team in Uk were all west Africans medical reports are sent too ,so I am guessing is in there hands now after reviewing it and they will sent the results to the IRCC and I’ll get an update soon .