+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

chirag.dhirawani0803

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Help me understand one thing, are they not doing PPR because government offices in India are closed or due to something else? Its very surprising to know no one has got PPR.
VFS is now open in India since Nov so it doesn’t make sense not to send out PPR to the ones who have received DM. I feel this bulk DM is only to meet the 49,000 target of IRCC and we will get PPR in jan after students’s visa are done processing for Jan intake? I hope I’m wrong though!

jesuraj.ratnara

Oct 15, 2019
Toronto
VAC Delhi is accepting passport request through courier. So there should be some other reason for us not receiving ppr. Did anyone tried calling and had a word with cic agent regarding this ?
Exactly. I think CIC should have an answer or why they have not sending out PPR to bulk of the people that have got DM.

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
i have sent additional document via webform since December 1 and till now i got nothing
is this normal? or they gonna receive the document without text me back

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
I understand the wait is very painful, but despite all that, you are very lucky with your timeline. Just a few messages above, someone from March 2020 is waiting for their AOR1 ( actually 43 applicants without AORs ), along with lots of 2019 applicants ( even from July and August ) who are waiting for PPR.

So keep your fingers crossed, but expectations low. Always better to be pleasantly surprised!
Yes, I am very well aware that there are some people from March 2020 still waiting for AOR1. And there are also applicants from 2019 still waiting for PPR.
And I completely feel the disappointment of those March 2020 applicants who are still waiting for AOR1. As I have been through this exact disspointment in October 2019 when I first submitted my application. People from end of December 2019 started getting medical requests and I did not even have my AOR1. So I have been through that whole situation.
But that does not mean I or someone else who already has DM right now should not ask about PPR. This is what the fourm is for to help each other by asking and answering questions.
And I do not think there is anything wrong with asking questions about next steps, it does not matter if we are asking about AOR1, SA BIL, MER, file transfer, AOR2, DM, PPR or COPR. We all want to get over this application process so there is nothing wrong about asking questions regarding next steps.
So asking questions about PPR does not mean we do not appricate the stage at which our applicstions are at.

Last edited:

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, I am very well aware that there are some people from March 2020 still waiting for AOR1. And there are also applicants from 2019 still waiting for PPR.
And I completely feel the disappointment of those March 2020 applicants who are still waiting for AOR1. As I have been through this exact disspointment in October 2019 when I first submitted my application. People from end of December 2019 started getting medical requests and I did not even have my AOR1. So I have been through that whole situation.
But that does not mean I or someone else who already has DM right now should not ask about PPR. This is what the fourm is for to help each other by asking and answering questions.
And I do not think there is anything wrong with asking questions about next steps, it does not matter if we are asking about AOR1, SA BIL, MER, file transfer, AOR2, DM, PPR or COPR. We all want to get over this application process so there is nothing wrong about asking questions regarding next steps.
So asking questions about PPR does not mean we do not appricate the stage at which our applicstions are at.
Yes, and at no point did I say in my response you can't or shouldn't ask about your PPR. My response clearly mentioned that given so many people are still waiting, you might not get PPR as early as you are hoping, since they usually go in chronological order, so good to keep expectations low. Of course, I hope I am wrong about that and you get it in the week if anything, but I was answering based on what I have seen in the tracker.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
i have sent additional document via webform since December 1 and till now i got nothing
is this normal? or they gonna receive the document without text me back
They give response usually in couple of weeks after the webform submission. For me they gave an acknowledgment that they received my request and everything is good. I also got another response that something is missing and i need to resubmit. So just wait for there reply they will get back to you for sure. I would say wait till end of this week else just give them a call.

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
They give response usually in couple of weeks after the webform submission. For me they gave an acknowledgment that they received my request and everything is good. I also got another response that something is missing and i need to resubmit. So just wait for there reply they will get back to you for sure. I would say wait till end of this week else just give them a call.
Thank you so much

Reactions: pgajiwala