+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Spousal Sponsorship Mailed to CPC Sydney in March 2020 - No AOR yet!
Anyone in the same situation?
Sorry to hear you are stuck in this situation and at this stage, while others around you are worried why they don't see decision made, given they applied around the same time.

What you can do is call them, if you haven't already, and ask for a temporary number. This will ensure they haven't lost your file, at the least. There is also a chance your completeness is complete and they just haven't sent out the letter to you, but calling in would be the way to go.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
No sadly

I hope we hear something soon probably gonna be a lot of em all at once
Yeah hopefully before going on Christmas holidays they send out PPRs to all who got DMs. Such a torture to first wait for DM (for almost a year) and now wait for PPR. IRCC has turned SSA into unethical waiting game. Unable to understand what is taking so long?!

Does anyone know if they are prioritizing student?

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah hopefully before going on Christmas holidays they send out PPRs to all who got DMs. Such a torture to first wait for DM (for almost a year) and now wait for PPR. IRCC has turned SSA into unethical waiting game. Unable to understand what is taking so long?!

I understand the wait is very painful, but despite all that, you are very lucky with your timeline. Just a few messages above, someone from March 2020 is waiting for their AOR1 ( actually 43 applicants without AORs ), along with lots of 2019 applicants ( even from July and August ) who are waiting for PPR.

So keep your fingers crossed, but expectations low. Always better to be pleasantly surprised!

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020

when they gonna start the holiday christmas?

Te9988

Nov 24, 2020
My Spouse sponsor application is in process. I haven’t got AOR yet. I recently changed my job so do i need resubmit new employment offer letter or pay check receipt?

jesuraj.ratnara

Oct 15, 2019
Toronto
Help me understand one thing, are they not doing PPR because government offices in India are closed or due to something else? Its very surprising to know no one has got PPR.

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys. Does anyone know if the PA’s background/security check can be started or completed before being transferred to a VO office ?

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
yes very true damn sure there is reason behind this .... so mny ppl got dm but there is no progress after dm
VAC Delhi is accepting passport request through courier. So there should be some other reason for us not receiving ppr. Did anyone tried calling and had a word with cic agent regarding this ?

Reactions: Harmeet dhami