smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
Those whose file will be / moved to NDVO

any update from NDVO? any speculations / suggestions?
need a moral booster pill (comments) :(

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding TRV for spouse.
Do I have to apply for my spouse's TRV or they must apply from their country?
If I apply on their behalf from Canada, then is the TRV application considered from inside of Canada? There are two different checklists one is from applying for inside the Canada and the other one is applying from outside of Canada. Which one do I use if I am applying for them on their behalf?

Also, has anyone applied recently? If so, please share how long it took to get the TRV?

Thanks!

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
i ordered 4th GCMS note after 3 times ghost update but there is no new entry in my file. Last update date is same as before march09/2020,
CPC-Mississauga.

Every thing is same as before... no new update.

File send Jan29/2020

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
Hi , Can anyone confirm if they were able to schedule a time for biometrics at india VFS. I mean did anyone get an option for date/time while appointment booking? I have booked an appointment through webform and got a message that an agent will contact me.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Hi , Can anyone confirm if they were able to schedule a time for biometrics at india VFS. I mean did anyone get an option for date/time while appointment booking? I have booked an appointment through webform and got a message that an agent will contact me.
No we don’t get to select time window they will send appointment details to the phone number which you gave and then get a email for appointment letter confirming time and day.

marcomilad

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,
Can anyone help understand what is going on,

I submitted my application 6 July 2019 from dubai,

We received your application for permanent residence on July 19, 2019
I finished my medical and bio in September 2019

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ( the name)and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.
In 6 January 2020

but after 15 month from submitting my documents I was checking my CAS and I found that

We started processing your application on October 8, 2020.

how that could be?

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi,
Can anyone help understand what is going on,

I submitted my application 6 July 2019 from dubai,

We received your application for permanent residence on July 19, 2019
I finished my medical and bio in September 2019

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ( the name)and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.
In 6 January 2020

but after 15 month from submitting my documents I was checking my CAS and I found that

We started processing your application on October 8, 2020.

how that could be?
No need to worry.
The processing date got updated as the London visa office recieved your application and started processing it on this date.
This is AOR2. IRCC doesn't specifically send out email for AOR2. They just update the processing date on ECAS under the PA side.

Reactions: DiiDii