+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hi yes i too still see the same as “we are reviewing your eligibility” in gc key login.
My timeline :
Submitted app: March 23rd
PA: India
Aor:23 October
File moved to VO Ottawa: 28th October
Bil completed : 25th November
Ecas changed to processing on : 16th November
SA : October 23rd
DM under PA: 1st December

Eagerly waiting for ppr
Nice congrats! I haven't received anything after AOR1. Howcome some applicants get everything so quick and others nothing at all

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hi yes i too still see the same as “we are reviewing your eligibility” in gc key login.
My timeline :
Submitted app: March 23rd
PA: India
Aor:23 October
File moved to VO Ottawa: 28th October
Bil completed : 25th November
Ecas changed to processing on : 16th November
SA : October 23rd
DM under PA: 1st December

Eagerly waiting for ppr
Did you get pre arrival?
Same timeline as yours.
Fellow march 23rd applicant.

Ammy91

Dec 8, 2020
My application was received on 25th march and everything is done from our side from biometrics to medical everything has been done but i received an email recently that my file is transferred to new delhi for further review of eligibility and requirements for entry as a permanent resident. Does anyone has any idea what might be the reason for that?

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
My application was received on 25th march and everything is done from our side from biometrics to medical everything has been done but i received an email recently that my file is transferred to new delhi for further review of eligibility and requirements for entry as a permanent resident. Does anyone has any idea what might be the reason for that?
Was your file at any local Canada office before transferring to NDVO?

Rohan Khanna

Dec 8, 2020
I am a march 20 Applicant. Biometrics and Medical given in October. My Sponsorship Application Status says Decision made and Permanent Residence Application Status says Decision Made. I have received Pre arrival letter on Nov 21. Visa office is Ottawa

I wanted to know how much time they take to send PPR. When can i expect !! . Just an idea