+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Got the medicals. Now the wait process begins. The next step is AOR2 from London Visa Office and then pre-arrival/ADR. How many months am I looking at now?

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Anyone who received DM, can you please clarify if you can still see the remark"We are reviewing your eligibility" in GCKEY even though ECAS says DM on PA side

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
if i send additional document to the cic how many days will take to response?
my application received to the visa office they are just waiting for this document.. are they gonna send it to the visa office directly or it’s gonna take months
Are you linked on GCkey? I think you can submit the required document on there and it will be accessible by the visa office

Akshar1329

Aug 12, 2020
Anyone who received DM, can you please clarify if you can still see the remark"We are reviewing your eligibility" in GCKEY even though ECAS says DM on PA side
Hi yes i too still see the same as “we are reviewing your eligibility” in gc key login.
My timeline :
Submitted app: March 23rd
PA: India
Aor:23 October
File moved to VO Ottawa: 28th October
Bil completed : 25th November
Ecas changed to processing on : 16th November
SA : October 23rd
DM under PA: 1st December

Eagerly waiting for ppr

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

gulati.akshay10

Apr 15, 2020
I booked an appointment last week for biometrics at Jalandhar but still haven't got the booking. Anyone in the same situation?
I had filled webform for biometric appointment last Friday for vfs delhi. Got an mail today that we will contact u soon with biometric appointment details, please bear with us as we are experiencing high demand.

gulati.akshay10

Apr 15, 2020
Mine didn’t tell me either and the GCKey says that they are processing it and We have also had 3 ghost updates and contacted my mp plus applied for a TRV last week in hopes of some help. So if I were you less looking on fb or Twitter that stresses you out more then anything. Hopefully you hear something good soon.
Did you try ECAS?

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
We are planning to apply for TRV , using dual intent ,as it seems only available option for now for us, other than just wait
I am planning that too, do you know what list of supporting documents you are attaching to show ties to your country of residence?