+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello all, after 8 month finally received SA and medical together. However, i have to submit the PCC, do you suggest mailing it to NS or sending electronically ?Also i have not paid right of permanent residency at the beginning, do you suggest to pay it now without asking it and sending both to NS ?Thank you .
Electronically via web form. You can pay the fee now too and send the receipt. Every time they have to request you to do something it delays your file while they are waiting for you to respond.

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
March applicant. Havent given medical yet. Only received BIL yesterday, but yet to give it.

Today on ECAS, I can see DM under sponsership application and IN PROCESS under PR applicant.

Pls let me know what does it mean as we have not given medica yet but already seeing DM.

Reactions: Inryvr

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
March applicant. Havent given medical yet. Only received BIL yesterday, but yet to give it.

Today on ECAS, I can see DM under sponsership application and IN PROCESS under PR applicant.

Pls let me know what does it mean as we have not given medica yet but already seeing DM.
DM under sponsor application means decision has been made regarding Sponsor Approval. You will soon receive an email or mail for Sponsor Approval(SA).
Once file is transferred and received by VO, 'In Process' under PR Applicant will change to Application Received and then back to In Process and then final DM.

Reactions: nonamemike

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
DM under sponsor application means decision has been made regarding Sponsor Approval. You will soon receive an email or mail for Sponsor Approval(SA).
Once file is transferred and received by VO, 'In Process' under PR Applicant will change to Application Received and then back to In Process and then final DM.
But we have not give medical yet and they have not asked for it. Only Biometric letter received.

Sponser Approval before medical is possible?

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
But we have not give medical yet and they have not asked for it. Only Biometric letter received.

Sponser Approval before medical is possible?
Yes it is possible. Most applicants are getting SA before medical request. Nothing to worry here. You'll receive medical instructions soon,

Reactions: nonamemike

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
After how much time will VFS india send the appointment details of biometrics on sms and email, anyone have any ideas?

Last edited: