+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Apparently she will have to submit PPT after a PPR , but who gets it She should in her given email, an info can be easily seen on ecas or gckeys Check my Signatures I check ECAS and GCkeys many times a day :)
Unfortunately mine says nothing about approval when i click on decision made link

Daling

Mar 6, 2016
100% SURE SADLY will start from ZERO just like some one comes and pulls you out from a front of a BIG lineup. I feel this should change AND who will change it ? we all can by contacting them jointly. This missing signatures form could easily be re-submitted/uploaded without losing your turn.
even if I had a temporary file number? But the sad thing, the whole file of documents was returned.

Daling

Mar 6, 2016
100% SURE SADLY will start from ZERO just like some one comes and pulls you out from a front of a BIG lineup. I feel this should change AND who will change it ? we all can by contacting them jointly. This missing signatures form could easily be re-submitted/uploaded without losing your turn.
It was returned due to 1 signature missing. Even I I had a temporary file number? But the sad thing, they returned the whole documents

• Sad
Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
It was returned due to 1 signature missing. Even I I had a temporary file number? But the sad thing, they returned the whole documents
TEMP file no. is just a token no. that file is picked up from big plies and given a number. Then file completeness starts>>then AOR 1 issued just by removing X from front. then it reads F000XXXXXXX

Last edited:

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
When was it received? Are you sure you got aor after calling them? If yes then what did you asked and what did they answer?
Hi, I recieved it Nov 27 and made a call Nov 26. I'm not sure, just guessing. I asked the agent about the status of my application, but got a very generic answer, like IRCC got your documents (and already knew that through my MP), they seem to be fine and I will get an email soon. The thing is that something similar happened to me when i was waiting for my own COPR last year.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
My wish as older to you all >>> If TIME LINES are added in SIGNATURE area you guys will make my day :) :);)

lhk928

Jul 9, 2020
This might be a good question for all sponsors

I have a question about tax filing 2020 before April 2021

I'm resident in Canada, I married in oversea in Feb 2020. I submitted the sponsorship application in March this year. What marital status should I put when I file my 2020 tax next year? As my spouse's application is still in progress.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

I'm resident in Canada, I married in oversea in Feb 2020. I submitted the sponsorship application in March this year. What marital status should I put when I file my 2020 tax next year? As my spouse's application is still in progress.
You have to put as married as you are already married right now.

Reactions: rrss13

Ivana79

Jul 30, 2020

You should update your status with cra as soon as it changed so back in February. You can still do it and I don’t think you will have any consequences since you were married this year.

lhk928

Jul 9, 2020
If the visa still not ready before April next year, I understand I have to put my status to married, Does my spouse have to submit income statement from home country with CRA?

Ivana79

Jul 30, 2020
If the visa still not ready before April next year, I understand I have to put my status to married, Does my spouse have to submit income statement from home country with CRA?
You have to report your spouses world wide income on your taxes

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Next process will be same as any other VO, ie; Eligibility>>DM>>PPR>>BG checks>>CRIMs PPR may come in after Eligibility is OK BG checks>>CRIMs may happen be4 PPR and sometimes PPR is held for such screening like background checks, can go on forever. But don't be frightened as it happens in very rare cases. Usually security screening should take up to 90 days from the start And it can start early while other things are going on. BG check delay can happen due to past military services or long duration travel to other countries. And few other reasons like Federal Govt jobs Bonds etc
Everything you mention comes BEFORE PPR, they don't do PPR until the whole process is complete.

Reactions: rrss13