+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
If you get any update please tell
For sure, I'll post it here. I think we'll wait it out till the end of this month and call them again...I don't know whatour options are because it would be a sigh of relief if we can at least get a temp number!!!

adyc

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Ottawa
FINALLY!!!! My partner (the PA) received the biometrics letter today. We still don't have AOR1 or SA but I'll take this as a win. I take it this means that they are now processing our application?
Congrats! My sponsor approval and AoR came a day later, and medical check request a week after that. You should be able to link your application on gckey now.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Praise God. I received Biometric letter today November 12.
March 9 applicant.
So so happy!
just having a hard time using ECAS but I was able to link to GCKEY.
Congrats! Try using capital letters for the last name. Make sure you are using sponsors details!

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I got my MP to reach out back in August and they were able to confirm that our documents were received on March 13/20. We were assigned a UCI number and temp application number. Received Biometrics today, still awaiting AOR1 and SA.
Don't be too worried about the AOR letter, by getting the BIL you know they have started processing your app. They don't seem to be following the normal procedures they did pre-covid.

Reactions: jhunt671

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hi Everyone. We received AOR1 on 15th August 2020 and never heard from CIC after that. No biometrics letter, No sponsor Approval etc. Is this normal?

Ir.MrLo

May 18, 2020
March 30th pr Outland received at ircc
Called ircc today first thing to check for any update told that my package was complete and they are checking my sponsorship and I should get AOR in the next week or so.. So woo no return application

Harmeet dhami

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I need answer pls after medical submission they start writing application received under principal applicant,what does that mean . Before they we’re saying in process. They already told the medical has been passed. Why they writing recived application

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
I need answer pls after medical submission they start writing application received under principal applicant,what does that mean . Before they we’re saying in process. They already told the medical has been passed. Why they writing recived application
Application received at the VO it has been transferred to. It will go back to in-process once they start working on it.

Reactions: Harmeet dhami

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Anyone know what else I can do to login to ecas. I’ve tried so many combinations but it doesn’t work. I used the sponsors details. For the type of ID do I use application number or receipt number for the sponsor.
more how do you guys login?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone know what else I can do to login to ecas. I’ve tried so many combinations but it doesn’t work. I used the sponsors details. For the type of ID do I use application number or receipt number for the sponsor.
more how do you guys login?
Can you get into gckey?

I was never able to get into ECAS but gckey no problem once applicaiton was in the system (i.e. after aor1/biometrics).

Others have called IRCC to get help, it's not impossible that there's a key bit of info that doesn't match. I never bothered though.

Harmeet dhami

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Application received at the VO it has been transferred to. It will go back to in-process once they start working on it.
Thank you for your reply. I dont have much information about it. Can you tell me what they will do in visa office.. and where it would be transferred

Vee33

Sep 14, 2019
Can you get into gckey?

I was never able to get into ECAS but gckey no problem once applicaiton was in the system (i.e. after aor1/biometrics).

Others have called IRCC to get help, it's not impossible that there's a key bit of info that doesn't match. I never bothered though.
Yes GCKEY works just fine.