+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello all, can someone explain to me how to visualize in ECAS?

I see a lot of people talking about ECAS comments and stuff about archives. But when I search for ECAS I only get something from an online service that I only ask for about 3 pieces of information and now, I think it is not the same.

Because this just asks for a trace with very few options and nothing ever shows up and those who have searched ECAS talk about other types of file tracking with more details.

I'm confused :confused:

It is this ECAS ?

On-Line Services
services3.cic.gc.ca

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Hello all, can someone explain to me how to visualize in ECAS?

I see a lot of people talking about ECAS comments and stuff about archives. But when I search for ECAS I only get something from an online service that I only ask for about 3 pieces of information and now, I think it is not the same.

Because this just asks for a trace with very few options and nothing ever shows up and those who have searched ECAS talk about other types of file tracking with more details.

I'm confused :confused:

It is this ECAS ?

On-Line Services
services3.cic.gc.ca
Yes I have been using the above link without any success.
I have tried the following

1. Select Unique client identifier from the dropdown
2. You can find UCI on the PR card.
3. Then the other details should be of the sponsor.

Second way
1. Select Application number from the dropdown
2. Type application number from AOR (without X if you have temporary file number)
3. Then other details should be of the primary applicant.

I have got temporary file number and I have been trying both ways but I haven't been able to see anything.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: KATHIA08

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Yes I have been using the above link without any success.
I have tried the following

1. Select Unique client identifier from the dropdown
2. You can find UCI on the PR card.
3. Then the other details should be of the sponsor.

Second way
1. Select Application number from the dropdown
2. Type application number from AOR (without X if you have temporary file number)
3. Then other details should be of the primary applicant.

I have got temporary file number and I have been trying both ways but I haven't been able to see anything.

Hope this helps.
Try without the X...

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
How many people from March 16th have gotten AOR? My application was received on that day, and I'm not sure if I should just send another application.
We submitted our application on March 25th and don't even have a temp number yet. The last time we called they said that we should wait another month or two. I am contemplating sending in a new application because it just seems abnormal that we don't even have a temp number yet. Mailed the MP about this 8 days ago, no response...

Reactions: votis

Heee

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
We submitted our application on March 25th and don't even have a temp number yet. The last time we called they said that we should wait another month or two. I am contemplating sending in a new application because it just seems abnormal that we don't even have a temp number yet. Mailed the MP about this 8 days ago, no response...
If you get any update please tell

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
25th March applicant here. I called the IRCC just this morning. We have a temporary number since mid September but there has be no progress since then. All we know is all documents have been uploaded online but they havent started processing the application yet.

• Sad
Reactions: menaka_p

Heee

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
25th March applicant here. I called the IRCC just this morning. We have a temporary number since mid September but there has be no progress since then. All we know is all documents have been uploaded online but they havent started processing the application yet.
Do we have any other option... What can we do now

jhunt671

May 8, 2020
FINALLY!!!! My partner (the PA) received the biometrics letter today. We still don't have AOR1 or SA but I'll take this as a win. I take it this means that they are now processing our application?

Reactions: adyc

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
FINALLY!!!! My partner (the PA) received the biometrics letter today. We still don't have AOR1 or SA but I'll take this as a win. I take it this means that they are now processing our application?
Congrats :) yes! You will receive AOR later today or tomorrow

Reactions: jhunt671