+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hii,I submitted spouse sponsor application on 7 Th July. With the help of temporary file number I was able to track down my application. It says we started working on it since 9th November. So what do I expect next? and how long it takes to receive any update?
How were you able to track it down with the temp file number?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Someone else's struggle doesn't negate mine, I don't think having a look at those threads would make me feel any less tortured. I doubt 2019 applicants waited 8 months to get AOR just to see later applicants whizz past them.

Anyway, I'm venting.
I'm not saying Applicants from 2020 are in any better state than 2019. I have noticed files getting returned for missing signatures, Zip Codes, etc. Which is much more painful than anything.

On the other hand, 2019 Applicants spent 8+ Months and many are still waiting to hear an update on their applications. Whereas they already started sending AOR's for 2020 and few even got PPR specifically from CPC-Ottawa.

Just keep the hope, we will all go through this storm.

Reactions: DiiDii

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Did you submitted your application then travelled to canada? How did you inform them that you are in canada?)
Yes, I came to Canada right after I submitted my app due to the border closure announcement. I just updated it on ECAS and someone called me to schedule biometrics. I also did my medical exam here.

Reactions: Shn05

Harmeet dhami

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I have a question after getting medical and bio metrics letters.Anybody got anything after ths procedure. They informed medical pass bit what they will do after and how long the procedure is left