+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

lhk928

Jul 9, 2020
March 16 outland applicants

As I posted last week,

PA received biometric request on Nov 3, just got a message for medical exam request as of Nov 9

Reactions: jasluke

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
We are outland currently in Canada. Still waiting for service canada to phone. Is anyone in the same situation?

Angel138

Jun 24, 2020
Can someone please provide the link for March Outland whatsapp group. I recently changed my phone number and lost access to the group.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
I was looking at the spread sheets, there's people who got moved to Ottawa back in February and still haven't had a decision made.... Seems like Ottawa is a dead end, nothing has moved once it goes there

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
We are outland currently in Canada. Still waiting for service canada to phone. Is anyone in the same situation?
I was, but I received the call late last week. I know it varies considerably by region, we're in Montréal and it took about 3 weeks from the BIL to receive the call and the appointment was scheduled a week out from the call.

Reactions: adyc

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I was looking at the spread sheets, there's people who got moved to Ottawa back in February and still haven't had a decision made.... Seems like Ottawa is a dead end, nothing has moved once it goes there
I just did the same, there's like 3 in February alone who have a DM from Ottawa? And one from March. I spoke with an IRCC agent on the phone yesterday as I still haven't gotten an official SA letter (needed for CSQ) and she said the processing has slowed down a bit recently as they have so many new agents training but it should speed up considerably once they're all trained.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
I just did the same, there's like 3 in February alone who have a DM from Ottawa? And one from March. I spoke with an IRCC agent on the phone yesterday as I still haven't gotten an official SA letter (needed for CSQ) and she said the processing has slowed down a bit recently as they have so many new agents training but it should speed up considerably once they're all trained.
I was looking at the Feburary forum, some people have got them recently and just didn't up date the sheet I guess. Oh well we will see what happens

Reactions: jasluke

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
I was, but I received the call late last week. I know it varies considerably by region, we're in Montréal and it took about 3 weeks from the BIL to receive the call and the appointment was scheduled a week out from the call.
Did you submitted your application then travelled to canada? How did you inform them that you are in canada?)

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I have 1 question: if you give me a temporary application number, can you still return the package?

Te9944

Sep 24, 2020
Hii,I submitted spouse sponsor application on 7 Th July. With the help of temporary file number I was able to track down my application. It says we started working on it since 9th November. So what do I expect next? and how long it takes to receive any update?