+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
They said biometrics will be taken at the time of arrival at the airport. I am not sure how much this info is correct. That's why I posted here to get more information.
Any updates from that WhatsApp group? Have you heard any other applications following the same trend?
By the way, can you please share the link to that group and also how to join?

Thanks!

rupshikha

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
warsaw,poland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
28-3-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU processing started on 9/7/15
Med's Request
acc to ECAS 11/7/15 but informed by consultant on 25/7/15
Med's Done....
28/7/15...uploaded on 29/7/15......TLU 4/8/15
Interview........
ECAS changed to DM....6 lines added on 19/9/15
Passport Req..
23/9/15 as informed by consultant
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/15
LANDED..........
Landed on 8th november in Toronto
When did you get your medical done and where did your file got transferred?
Medicals done on 27/10/2020 and file transferred to NDVO

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
contact our mp about our application today this was the response I get back.

Hello ******, and thank you for your email.

I spoke with IRCC this afternoon about several constituent files, yours among them.

Applications are not taken at random. They are dealt with as they are received

Your application has been reviewed to ensure all the documents required are included and correct

Your application’s next step is to be assigned to an officer, the officer will send you the acknowledgement of receipt

Your application arrived at its destination on March 19, 2020, which is when staff began working from home. All civil service work across all ministries slowed down due to this. That said, your application is still well within the pre-covid timeline of an average of 12 months.

Please keep in mind that IRCC receives hundreds of thousands of applications every year. There was a backlog of files before covid disrupted everything, there is no denying the delay situation is worse now. However, staff are very aware that people need to be with their loved ones and they are doing everything they can to make this happen.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
My file has been sent to ottawa before the medical is done, that's good I assume? Our medical isnt until next week.
Is Ottawa fast?

Fizz 2020

May 20, 2020
contact our mp about our application today this was the response I get back.

Hello ******, and thank you for your email.

I spoke with IRCC this afternoon about several constituent files, yours among them.

Applications are not taken at random. They are dealt with as they are received

Your application has been reviewed to ensure all the documents required are included and correct

Your application’s next step is to be assigned to an officer, the officer will send you the acknowledgement of receipt

Your application arrived at its destination on March 19, 2020, which is when staff began working from home. All civil service work across all ministries slowed down due to this. That said, your application is still well within the pre-covid timeline of an average of 12 months.

Please keep in mind that IRCC receives hundreds of thousands of applications every year. There was a backlog of files before covid disrupted everything, there is no denying the delay situation is worse now. However, staff are very aware that people need to be with their loved ones and they are doing everything they can to make this happen.
If they deal the files as they are received then how come so many March applicants are still waiting for AOR and August applicants have started to get AOR and sponsor approval ?

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Any updates from that WhatsApp group? Have you heard any other applications following the same trend?
By the way, can you please share the link to that group and also how to join?

Thanks!
No updates yet. We were thinking to do biometrics from Dubai. But because of this we are confused. Since no one in the blog have such an experience it can be a false information as well. No one has updated the tracker also.

Reactions: raju735

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
If they deal the files as they are received then how come so many March applicants are still waiting for AOR and August applicants have started to get AOR and sponsor approval ?
My wife mention to her that file up to August getting process an they are taking them at random and she's saying that not the case

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
My wife mention to her that file up to August getting process an they are taking them at random and she's saying that not the case
What your MP said is generic response. If there are so many applications and delay then why they said to process 50k apps.

Also Im sure since March till now very less applicants applied for sponsorship as all over the world was lockdown and not many people got married. IRCC is giving wronf info everytime some call. Even they said they are still working Feb 12th apps.

Yuba

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
It looks to me that they are discriminating countries - if not how can Aug get AOR and some March is waiting!

Yuba

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
So what happens if we do not hear from IRCC till Dec!? Wait? While the rest gets their files moving?