Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Investigated for what? This does not make any sense.

The first step in the sponsorship application is completeness check and then sponsorship approval. Only once the sponsor is approved they move to principal applicant's eligibility. I would suggest asking the MP office to give more detail on the investigation as it makes no sense whatsoever.
Background check can start the moment file has been deemed complete. So it could be they started background check.

Reactions: jasluke

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Maybe they are doing background check first for Pakistan as usually it takes weeks to months to get the complete check in Pakistan. As they have to complete around 50k apps by end of the year.

Maybe once background check is completed, within weeks they issue pr. Doesnt look possible but hopeful.

Preenamit

Sep 23, 2020
Hi all I got AOR today but no biometrics and Sponsor approval and Eva's just says in processing ..there is no separate option for applicant and sponsor..is this normal
I thinking you're signing in ecas with principal applicants details. Try sign in with sponsor's UCI and sponsor's details then you will see two sections. Sponsor section and principal applicant section. If sponsor section section says 'decision made' then it means your sponsorship is approved.

Reactions: rohitsagwal

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
March 25th applicant, Finally able to see my application status on ecas, is it a good sign to receive aor?

Reactions: DiiDii

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
My wife and i have an age gap of 15 years i.e. she is 20 years old and i am 35 years old. According to my MP's office, the massive age gap has invited suspicion and concern from the immigration authorities. They are also surprised that she had never ever travelled outside Pakistan before and she got her passport for the first time a few weeks after our marriage. These are apparently the reasons why they want to do a thorough background check on both of us and perhaps even invite both of us to be interviewed separately. The IRCC so far has only issued me a temporary file number and there is no AOR on my record.

I am resigned to receiving my AOR way later than the others.

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I thinking you're signing in ecas with principal applicants details. Try sign in with sponsor's UCI and sponsor's details then you will see two sections. Sponsor section and principal applicant section. If sponsor section section says 'decision made' then it means your sponsorship is approved.
UCI of principal applicant not the sponser UCI