MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Correct, but in covid time, no physical interviews so not worth worrying about at this time. Will need to extend visa here in future.
Oh yeah thats better regardless of Covid they should and I think they will switch to PHONE ONLY interviews. A faker can be easily caught via phone interview. On the other side fakers do get away with lots of proofs , gatherings and what not

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Oh yeah thats better regardless of Covid they should and I think they will switch to PHONE ONLY interviews. A faker can be easily caught via phone interview. On the other side fakers do get away with lots of proofs , gatherings and what not
Who knows what they'll decide in future?

Biometrics and medicals can be done anywhere (subject to being physically open and taking meetings - which I understand is an issue with biometrics in many places in the world right now). I've heard medical centres in Canada are working for IRCC examinations.

Interview is the only reason one might have to return to home country - but most applicants do not have interviews, and they seem not to be doing physical interviews right now. Scheduling of phone/video interviews does not seem consistent yet.

So in practical terms: for applicants who have biometrics (eg from previous applications), right now all can be done in Canada and should be no need to return to home country. Biometrics are problematic all over the world.

All this subject to change.

Reactions: singleman

Alpha D

Jul 27, 2020
In India, VAC is closed for Biometrics and i just heard about web form “To fill if your VAC is closed” What does that means?

sonia1091

Jun 27, 2017
Hey...my GCKey is saying "Your action is required" but I don't see anything for me to do there...not even any kind of document upload required...is anyone else experiencing this?
yes, that's true somethings are really unfair, I have sent my file on April 2020 and same is delivered on April 8th, but by mistake, they have updated in a system that it is received on Aug 4, they have jumbled the date and month and nothing received yet, I have complained them viz call they said it will take minimum a month to fix this, this is totally unfair

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
yes, that's true somethings are really unfair, I have sent my file on April 2020 and same is delivered on April 8th, but by mistake, they have updated in a system that it is received on Aug 4, they have jumbled the date and month and nothing received yet, I have complained them viz call they said it will take minimum a month to fix this, this is totally unfair
Whole India is not closed like those VACs We should write to the rulers here

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
I guess that's not what he means.

Ghost update is related to "Application/Profile Updated"

He is looking for "Your Action is required"

@Dude29 Share your complete timeline so that we can help. Also, mention any email or mail you received from IRCC.
check my signature for timeline....we did receive additional document request and we sent the requested info through web form last week already but no response from them yet....we also have medical request and have the medical scheduled for this Saturday

Thabe

May 30, 2020
Did you get temporary no

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I don't understand what do you exactly mean?
NDVO is closed while some VO s are open and working safely. So is India's offices most industries have opened their doors workers are working keeping safety measures . So why can't our V.O. s do the same . Many are waiting for biometrics on act. VACS are closed . We got to learn to LIVE WITH VIRUS not close all doors; as this will be more dangerous in future. It 'll bring poverty, kill economy and so on. Hope it is clear if not let others speak

Reactions: rohitsagwal

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
NDVO is closed while some VO s are open and working safely. So is India's offices most industries have opened their doors workers are working keeping safety measures . So why can't our V.O. s do the same . Many are waiting for biometrics on act. VACS are closed . We got to learn to LIVE WITH VIRUS not close all doors; as this will be more dangerous in future. It 'll bring poverty, kill economy and so on. Hope it is clear if not let others speak
Is it possible to convince/request IRCC to open VACs in India as many many applications are awaiting approval but not getting it due to the closures. I know NDVO is accepting and returning passports through courier. But all other are temporarily closed and they have been closed for a long time considering everything else is re-opened in the country

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Is it possible to convince/request IRCC to open VACs in India as many many applications are awaiting approval but not getting it due to the closures. I know NDVO is accepting and returning passports through courier. But all other are temporarily closed and they have been closed for a long time considering everything else is re-opened in the country
That's what I wrote convincing won't help.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
check my signature for timeline....we did receive additional document request and we sent the requested info through web form last week already but no response from them yet....we also have medical request and have the medical scheduled for this Saturday
Usually, they will acknowledge your web form in 5 business days. Contact them if they 5 days passed.

Have you submitted the Biometrics? Once your medical is done, depending on the location you are doing they will forward the results to IRCC and you will see an update on your GCKey about the medical pass date.

kf18

Sep 27, 2020
Mauritius
App. Filed.......
05th March 2020
AOR Received.
26th September 2020
Hi. I gave my biometric on the October 1st, 2020 and it appears on my GC KEY account (the biometric and expiration date) but I still see this message:-
Biometrics

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Is it normal?