MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Will IRCC process files for people from mid-March who have not yet received anything?
Or is there a cap of files every month?
There is no hard and fast rulez
Officers come in pick up few files according to seniority > go home (covid-19) at home working >start processing> every file is diff ,,every checker is diff ,, so relax friend your turn is may be next week NOT months only weeks or days left :)

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Did those saying that nothing received include no temporary file numbers?

We called today and the agent said that it hasn't been entered in the system and that there's no temp. no.

Is that something to be concerned about? (i.e. they lost it etc)

Timeline: March 25 receipt of delivery (no signature) by Canada Post.
I got my temp number (XF) from the MP office after I sent them a request. But nothing from IRCC itself.
Try that as well, might work

Reactions: neg mawon

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
I got my temp number (XF) from the MP office after I sent them a request. But nothing from IRCC itself.
Try that as well, might work
I haven’t called but have sent the webform several times and received no response. Will call this week if they don’t respond to my latest webform and beg for a temp file number.

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
We submitted our outland application back in March 2020. My husband’s file was moved to processing centre in Manila but he is currently here in Canada as tourist. Does it mean he needs to go back to the Philippines as his papers are going to be processed there? Or he can stay and get PPR while in Canada?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
We submitted our outland application back in March 2020. My husband’s file was moved to processing centre in Manila but he is currently here in Canada as tourist. Does it mean he needs to go back to the Philippines as his papers are going to be processed there? Or he can stay and get PPR while in Canada?
He can stay during processing but if an interview is needed he must go back there , else phone IRCC take their advice too. OR we can wait more replies here

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
We received AOR1 3 months back and I still didn't get a sponsor approval eligibility and never heard back from IRCC. is this normal?

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hey...my GCKey is saying "Your action is required" but I don't see anything for me to do there...not even any kind of document upload required...is anyone else experiencing this?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hey...my GCKey is saying "Your action is required" but I don't see anything for me to do there...not even any kind of document upload required...is anyone else experiencing this?
That's what everyone is calling a ghost Update... It's been repeated many times in the past few weeks.

You open it then it goes back to submitted and u see no changes. Basically something was done behind the scenes.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
That's what everyone is calling a ghost Update... It's been repeated many times in the past few weeks.

You open it then it goes back to submitted and u see no changes. Basically something was done behind the scenes.
I guess that's not what he means.

Ghost update is related to "Application/Profile Updated"

He is looking for "Your Action is required"

@Dude29 Share your complete timeline so that we can help. Also, mention any email or mail you received from IRCC.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
He can stay during processing but if an interview is needed he must go back there , else phone IRCC take their advice too. OR we can wait more replies here
Correct, but in covid time, no physical interviews so not worth worrying about at this time. Will need to extend visa here in future.