+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Whats the Sponsorship application login in link? Want to see if there is a way i can see what the status of my application is online

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi All, I am about to get married and was planning to sponsor the spouse. The spouse is in India. I had couple of queries and will be really thankful if anyone can help me on this:
1)Is marriage certificate enough or do we need to register marriage in court
2)Can the spouse apply for PCC in India before marriage
wanted to know from your all experience about this
hi
1)Is marriage certificate enough or do we need to register marriage in court - We got married in Arya Samaj and then applied for and got marriage certificate
2)Can the spouse apply for PCC in India before marriage - not sure we did after marriage

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
hi
1)Is marriage certificate enough or do we need to register marriage in court - We got married in Arya Samaj and then applied for and got marriage certificate
2)Can the spouse apply for PCC in India before marriage - not sure we did after marriage
If your marriage Certificate is issued by any religious place it is only helpful but NOT accepted . A court Marriage on top of this is a MUST
PCC:- She can have be4 marriage or after marriage no probs. Validity of Indian PCC is usually 1 year unless it is written on it. Also if PCC was from PPT office it will show validity but if PCC was issued from a POLICE SSP of her dist it does not show expiry
Hope u like my answers :)

Chandrang

Mar 16, 2016
We got our file transferred to CPC Ottawa on 10/26/20. Our original SA did not mention it. Application received 19th March. What does that mean?