+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

cn07

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All, I am about to get married and was planning to sponsor the spouse. The spouse is in India. I had couple of queries and will be really thankful if anyone can help me on this:
1)Is marriage certificate enough or do we need to register marriage in court
2)Can the spouse apply for PCC in India before marriage
wanted to know from your all experience about this

Mishark09

Oct 5, 2020
My application has been returned :(
I had submitted my file on 29 Mach 2020

Missing documents
* Military services Notery
* Marriage Certificate English translation from a registered office.

• Sad
Reactions: jasluke and smbr

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

Missing documents
Very sad :( please send back ASAP this will cause a delay of 6-7 months. THEY SHOULD STOP doing this , should change policies , should have asked the guy to upload such docs, it could be kept ON HOLD until guy sends or uploads, an AOR1 should have been given to you pending until they receive new docs. Raise this to your MP we all should raise it./ Why throw us rear at the end of BIG LINE UP for small mistakes like this ? Sounds really unfair :(

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Very sad :( please send back ASAP this will cause a delay of 6-7 months. THEY SHOULD STOP doing this , should change policies , should have asked the guy to upload such docs, it could be kept ON HOLD until guy sends or uploads, an AOR1 should have been given to you pending until they receive new docs. Raise this to your MP we all should raise it./ Why throw us rear at the end of BIG LINE UP for small mistakes like this ? Sounds really unfair :(
if the file returned and i resend it they will let me wait 7 months to response again?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
if the file returned and i resend it they will let me wait 7 months to response again?
I did not mean that. I meant you will start from scratch, right from beginning. It could happen to any one of us but it's so bad that you will wait another few months more if not 7 just to get an AOR1. 6-7 months may not be true or exact it could cut down to 3-4 months I said according to present speed. Nevertheless they are not going to give you any priority because they have seen the file? This thing should change . I am sure most members agree with me!

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I did not mean that. I meant you will start from scratch, right from beginning. It could happen to any one of us but it's so bad that you will wait another few months more if not 7 just to get an AOR1. 6-7 months may not be true or exact it could cut down to 3-4 months I said according to present speed. Nevertheless they are not going to give you any priority because they have seen the file? This thing should change . I am sure most members agree with me!
you are right but what we can do? nothing!
i see that they are working on saturday and sunday. so they don’t have off days?

Aug 19, 2019
Hello All,

APPLICATION RETURNED - MISSING PCC

PA - india
Sponsor - Canadian PR

I got my application package returned for missing PCC. I submitted my application on 19 Mar 2020.
I have even got a Temp-file number which i got from IRCC agent thru phone call.
But now my application is returned after 7 months saying missing PCC.

Is it a mandatory requirement during the application submission?? How did everyone get PCC before submitting application?
Please help me, how I could continue this process.
Did you include a letter of explanation as to why you were not able to submit the PCC at the time of application submission?

BlueMoon8794

May 20, 2018

Missing documents
If you dont mind can i ask you where did you get your old translation done?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
you are right but what we can do? nothing!
i see that they are working on saturday and sunday. so they don’t have off days?
SAT SUNDAYS may be few staff who ONLY upload things even middle of night. Otherwise if they were working this SAT SUN few AOR1 would appear. So I was wrong in my older post as I guessed.

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
SAT SUNDAYS may be few staff who ONLY upload things even middle of night. Otherwise if they were working this SAT SUN few AOR1 would appear. So I was wrong in my older post as I guessed.
they said thay are closed but i think there are not.. cuz i remember that i have sent to them webform.. and they respond on sunday

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
On the other hand they did not reply to my webform uploads for 20 days, but when I phoned she says YES we got docs like PCC+ PPT copies. Still worried too much re; PCC ORIG or scanned and agents don't have clue. It reads original PCC but read they accept scanned PCC too

user63478B

Oct 25, 2020
Hi everyone! Originally a March outland applicant (march 5 delivery) USA to Canada, but received our application back just yesterday due to not having a complete address (no Zip). We are preparing to send again, but was wondering if there is any information out there you could point me to that indicates how long the FBI Identity History Summary is good for. I'm operating under the impression that it is just good for 6 months, but can't find any official statement.