23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
It doesn't say, I can't seem to link the application yet either
The new SA letters state were it will be transferred. You sure it's SA and not AOR?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does anyone have an idea how much time they are taking nowadays to update the information viz webform? I have sent two webforms on 15th and 16th Oct to change my email but there is no reply so far :(
In best of times would be a week or two, and longer not unusual.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
The new SA letters state were it will be transferred. You sure it's SA and not AOR?
pretty sure, heres the letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of WIFE and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support

The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. A Permanent Resident Visa cannot be issued to your relative(s) until this payment is submitted.

When should I contact IRCC?

You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

∙ Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

∙ Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number); ∙ Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; ∙ Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on your relative's application for permanent residence. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please note that CPC Sydney will not update contact information. Changes to your contact information

Case Processing Centre Sydney Centre de Traitement des Demandes Sydney Website: www.cic.gc.ca Site web: www.cic.gc.ca

should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your application.
Contact Information

For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.

To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.

How do I check the status of my application?

You may use your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.

How long will it take to process my application?

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to this office and Canadian visa offices abroad, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre Sydney

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
pretty sure, heres the letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of WIFE and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support

The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. A Permanent Resident Visa cannot be issued to your relative(s) until this payment is submitted.

When should I contact IRCC?

You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

∙ Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

∙ Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number); ∙ Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; ∙ Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on your relative's application for permanent residence. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please note that CPC Sydney will not update contact information. Changes to your contact information

Case Processing Centre Sydney Centre de Traitement des Demandes Sydney Website: www.cic.gc.ca Site web: www.cic.gc.ca

should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your application.
Contact Information

For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.

To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.

How do I check the status of my application?

You may use your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.

How long will it take to process my application?

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to this office and Canadian visa offices abroad, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre Sydney
Interesting... Hmmm that's weird I guess I got a two in one. They're doing all over the place these days. I just have a few more steps to go lol unless is a PPR request first I don't want them messing with my schedule.

Even though mine said that it WILL BE TRANSFERRED while the regular letters used to say it HAS BEEN transferred

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Interesting... Hmmm that's weird I guess I got a two in one. They're doing all over the place these days. I just have a few more steps to go lol unless is a PPR request first I don't want them messing with my schedule.

Even though mine said that it WILL BE TRANSFERRED while the regular letters used to say it HAS BEEN transferred
I had a few mistakes on my paperwork, which I noticed and then fixed/submitted the corrected documents threw the webform before they started processing, I bet that's why I have a different letter then you, its probably gonna complicate it for a few days, since some is paper now and some is electronic.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Reactions: rrss13

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I had a few mistakes on my paperwork, which I noticed and then fixed/submitted the corrected documents threw the webform before they started processing, I bet that's why I have a different letter then you, its probably gonna complicate it for a few days, since some is paper now and some is electronic.
No, I also got SA this morning and mine doesn’t state where it will be transferred. Same with applicants who got SA yesterday!

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Oh ok. Well it's good to get SA so soon. I did not get mine for 7 months lol. I was supposed to get it in Feb like everyone else in my month (Jan) but then ye... Lockdown. So I just got SA two weeks ago. Waiting to hear my file is at my VO.

You'll be fine. It's a good thing they did not send your application back.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
No, I also got SA this morning and mine doesn’t state where it will be transferred. Same with applicants who got SA yesterday!
I guess it's because I've been waiting since March they put everything in one. The way your seeing it is the original method.

Reactions: rrss13