+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I just followed this link step by step....

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Make sure to enter 2+dependants (including sponsor) under the "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application" part....and only enter the Principal Applicant's details.
When you say 2+dependent (including sponser).

We dont have any children. Should I enter 2 or 3?

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
IRCC said it's increased the number of people able to make decisions on spousal applications and hopes to process almost 50,000 applications by December.
Is that even feasible? I talked to a IRCC customer care representative a week before and he said he doesn't have any clue about 49,000 applications to be processed by December. I don't know what to believe. If indeed they can process that many applications. or at least hoping to then most people from Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb should get their decisions by year end.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Is that even feasible? I talked to a IRCC customer care representative a week before and he said he doesn't have any clue about 49,000 applications to be processed by December. I don't know what to believe. If indeed they can process that many applications. or at least hoping to then most people from Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb should get their decisions by year end.
Agreed but their agents are not all the same. You phone call center with 1 Q > got answer now 2-3 days after ask the same Q as you were not satisfied this time u can bet you are gonna get a diff reply. Some agents are so nice and helpful while others need some training too

Reactions: rohitsagwal

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If they plan to complete that many, depends how many they had in the pipeline from months before that.

Reactions: rohitsagwal

rupshikha

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
warsaw,poland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
28-3-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU processing started on 9/7/15
Med's Request
acc to ECAS 11/7/15 but informed by consultant on 25/7/15
Med's Done....
28/7/15...uploaded on 29/7/15......TLU 4/8/15
Interview........
ECAS changed to DM....6 lines added on 19/9/15
Passport Req..
23/9/15 as informed by consultant
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/15
LANDED..........
Landed on 8th november in Toronto
File got transferred to NDVO , Got medical request today .... good luck to everyone and god bless you all

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
What do we do if April and May start getting all their AORs and we still don't have ours from a March 19th application? We are getting so discouraged, it seems that we have been skipped. I can't get any response to any webform I send in anymore. Do we just give up?

• Sad
Reactions: Yuba

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
What do we do if April and May start getting all their AORs and we still don't have ours from a March 19th application? We are getting so discouraged, it seems that we have been skipped. I can't get any response to any webform I send in anymore. Do we just give up?
Patience is the key, my friend.

Look at the applications which got delivered last year and many are still waiting for a final decision even June/July 2019 applicants.

Reactions: singleman