+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

KSADK

Sep 3, 2020
Lots of people dont update. We have atleast 5 people from april and go look at the spreadsheet. There is only 1

Maliha 147

Oct 18, 2020
Did LVO ask for anything specifically? or was this request done before the transfer while still at Sydney office ?
This was done while @ Sydney ... actually my husband had posted marriage certificate @ Sydney address but in the mean while they send another Letter saying my file had been moved to LVO ... after that no info

Reactions: Phalos

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hi all! I have a few questions regarding my PR application. My husband is a Canadian citizen and I am an American citizen. We applied Outland, while I am residing in the States and he is in Canada.
1. He is just heading home after visiting me in the States for the past 4 months. Will we have any issues with our application, since he stayed here so long? He still have ties to Canada (has an apartment/pays rent and a job in Canada).
2. Can I now visit him in Canada for an extended time (not over 6 months), while we await my PR?

TIA!

CanadianCatLady

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Hi all! I have a few questions regarding my PR application. My husband is a Canadian citizen and I am an American citizen. We applied Outland, while I am residing in the States and he is in Canada.
1. He is just heading home after visiting me in the States for the past 4 months. Will we have any issues with our application, since he stayed here so long? He still have ties to Canada (has an apartment/pays rent and a job in Canada).
2. Can I now visit him in Canada for an extended time (not over 6 months), while we await my PR?

TIA!
1. There will be no issues at all because he is a Canadian citizen. It he were a Canadian PR, it would be an issue that he was elsewhere for so long. However, citizens can sponsor spouses and not even reside in Canada throughout the process if they want to.
2. Yes, you can now visit him in Canada. Since you applied outland, you can come and go without concern. Just be prepared to treat quarantine seriously - don’t give the government a reason to flag you.

Good luck!

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
1. There will be no issues at all because he is a Canadian citizen. It he were a Canadian PR, it would be an issue that he was elsewhere for so long. However, citizens can sponsor spouses and not even reside in Canada throughout the process if they want to.
2. Yes, you can now visit him in Canada. Since you applied outland, you can come and go without concern. Just be prepared to treat quarantine seriously - don’t give the government a reason to flag you.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for the insight!

Sai01

Sep 4, 2020
Hi Guys, actually I'm an Aug applicant .I have a doubt regarding Police clearance. could you please clarify this,
I have submitted police clearance only for last 10 years. should I ought to submit since my 18 years? I live in same country since my 18 years.
Will this affect my application!
Thanks in advance.

Ashvhy

Jun 27, 2020
Hello Everyone :) ..
I hope you have an idea for visa outland January 2020 application. May I ask when it is possible to issue a visa after medical because until now we have no update on ecas. My medical was submitted to IRCC on sept 4 but until now we dont have any update. Thank you and Godbless