+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi,

Does anyone has any updates on when VAC in India will open for PR biometrics?
Thier website only has information related to temporary visa applicants.

Thanks!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
have anyone had their application returned because of a missing zip code on the family declaration form?
YES please search this site One member's app package was returned as he forgot to write PIN codes in addresses

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
have anyone had their application returned because of a missing zip code on the family declaration form?
Did you get it back? what is your timeline? That one person was an inland applicant I think. I have not heard of anything as such for outland. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Catherine1616

May 18, 2020
Has anyone in this forum tried to correct mistakes/submit documents through webform before receiving AOR? I guess the only way to do this is to submit webform using the UCI from previous application plus provide cic the temporary file number of the application that people hope to correct. I’m just wondering whether there’s any successful cases by doing things this way. Or what else we could do to update/correct info to prevent the entire application got returned.
Thanks!

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
How you checked that without AOR?
My husband have a UCI from his TRV. I tried to linked that on gckey and it worked! And when I checked ecas this morning, it shows that they received my app and started processing it. But I’m still waiting for aor email...

Inam92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
My husband have a UCI from his TRV. I tried to linked that on gckey and it worked! And when I checked ecas this morning, it shows that they received my app and started processing it. But I’m still waiting for aor email...
When you submitted your spousal application?