+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Sep 14, 2020
The minister refused to answer any of the questions. Just repeated the same talking points over and over again. Why are billionaires and millionaire athletes aloud in but not families. Hope he gets voted out.

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Yes you can,
As for our file, I have not added the Notice of assessment , as I did not filed the tax at that time.
I have sent it couple times after through the web form. but they never replied that they got it, but when I got the temporary number and I sent it again by mentioning the temporary number, then I got the response that they have linked it to our file and would be reviewed when needed.

So you can definitely send it by Web form. Good Luck.
I also couldnt submit my latest NoA. I hope they wont return my application for that one document.

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I also couldnt submit my latest NoA. I hope they wont return my application for that one document.
as far as I know for checking your eligibility to sponsor your spouse, it is important to send NOA.

I suggest You should do that, you can use WEB FORM. Why taking risk, they are already very slow in processing.

Inam92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
I have a question for those who got returned their files because of Missing documents...
How they inform you that we are returning your application? Do they sent any email when they return the application or they just mail to your home address and you know its returned?? Please share your experiences thanks

Inam92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
And 1 more question..

Do they issued temporary file number to those who got returned their files without processing??

maxayma

May 11, 2020
And 1 more question..

Do they issued temporary file number to those who got returned their files without processing??
Yes because temp. number is only means it was received, scanned and waiting in the line for an officer to do the completeness check. If found complete it will be officially in the system with the application number (which is the temp. number mins without the X in the beginning) and they will send the AOR1 and start processing. If found not complete IRCC sends it is back.