+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
One more person got AOR and biomatrics request. Congratulations.:)
Slowly and steady wins the race seems appropriate here for IRCC AGENTS HATS OFF for this much speed.:mad::(

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Slowly and steady wins the race seems appropriate here for IRCC AGENTS HATS OFF for this much speed.:mad::(
not sure about speed yet....1 person AOR every few days is extremely slow still.

• Sad
Reactions: rrss13

Tahsinxp

Aug 16, 2019
Do you know when the application was received/ submitted to the IRCC office ? Also , please confirm if it's outland

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
not sure about speed yet....1 person AOR every few days is extremely slow still.
[/
they are playing with our emotions. one day give us hope and for the few days leave us in wating. Am surprised if Mississauga office is working ,then why are the sydeny officers very sensitive, are they only will get corona if come to work.
We are also working, giving taxes , are we not human or the mississsauga office employees are not humans that we do will not get corona, one side governement encouraging us to wrok, and on the other side they are keeping their employees on vacation , working from home.
It is clearly the strategy of government to avoid new immigrants. but why do not they understand starting prcessing our applications will not get our spouses to canada in one day, it is further a long process of getting approval with further steps of biomatrics , medical , police clreaence, background etc.
Are they giving us the guaranty that once corona ends, they will just get our spouse to Canada in couple days and not be demanding the proofs to show that if our relations are genuine or not. and they would be processing files in couple days.:mad::mad::mad:
God knows what are they planning and waiting for?

• Angry
Reactions: Phalos

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
What concerns me is the mathematics of it. If it's taking them more than one day to intake one day's worth of applications, then they will only fall further behind and can never catch up. They're going to have to speed this up or there will be trouble.

Last edited:

johncall

Sep 10, 2020
If I am outside Canada (I am a citizen by the way), I have my phone roaming on, etc, so my local Canada number would still ring, does that mean I would be able to call CIC even though I am abroad and physically outside Canada (since its still a 647 number)?
Normally, CIC will email you if they require any information. CIC never calls on the phone in my opinion, I have never heard.
To call CIC from India. You don't need a Canadian phone. We can simply use google hangout to call any US/Canada phone free of cost. I have done it many times.

Reactions: rrss13

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
but you do know there are way more applicants than what’s listed on the sheets or in this forum.
True, but since they process applications roughly in order, it's still an indication of what point in the backlog they are at.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
but you do know there are way more applicants than what’s listed on the sheets or in this forum.
I cannot explain the subject of Statistics for you in one post, but I can give you an analogy.
You know what polls are before an election? You don't need to ask 25 million people to get an idea who is winning a political election (unless the parties are going head to head then it gets harder to tell), you only need to poll a few thousand people to get a good estimation with a small margin of error.
On tracker we are at least 5% of the total number of apps in Canada on any given day, which is a big enough sample size to give us an excellent indication at what's going on out there.
So for example if on our tracker we see zero AOR movement on a given day, on a country scale there may be a couple of AOR but that is out of whole lot more apps which means that anybody's chances to get an AOR is extremely LOW based on those stats.
On the other hand, when our tracker was churning out 5 AOR's a day back in January, that's a good indication that on the national scale you can bet there are dozens of AOR's being handed out.

Another example, if you see on tracker for a specific month 9 out of 10 apps took 15 days to AOR1, does that mean that nationally ALL apps given AOR in 15 days? of course not, but 90% of them ARE. You see how this works?

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I cannot explain the subject of Statistics for you in one post, but I can give you an analogy.
You know what polls are before an election? You don't need to ask 25 million people to get an idea who is winning a political election (unless the parties are going head to head then it gets harder to tell), you only need to poll a few thousand people to get a good estimation with a small margin of error.
On tracker we are at least 5% of the total number of apps in Canada on any given day, which is a big enough sample size to give us an excellent indication at what's going on out there.
So for example if on our tracker we see zero AOR movement on a given day, on a country scale there may be a couple of AOR but that is out of whole lot more apps which means that anybody's chances to get an AOR is extremely LOW based on those stats.
On the other hand, when our tracker was churning out 5 AOR's a day back in January, that's a good indication that on the national scale you can bet there are dozens of AOR's being handed out.

Another example, if you see on tracker for a specific month 9 out of 10 apps took 15 days to AOR1, does that mean that nationally ALL apps given AOR in 15 days? of course not, but 90% of them ARE. You see how this works?
Totally agree with you, this spec sheet is totally an indication that how slowly they are working. Even the face book group dictates the same how many people are waiting for just the AOR1 and other steps but no updates at all.