+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Famof5

Jul 15, 2018
Wow all that should definitely be enough proof, lol!
I can see that you submitted app on 23rd March, have you gotten your AOR yet? How come they are asking for more documents before AOR?
I haven’t received anything an AOR yet. I’ll update the thread once I hear From them.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Did you get your AOR1? Did you do biometrics, medicals etc? What country is the principal applicant in?
Yes I got my AOR1 back in March, yesterday my husband biomatics request was emailed to him he gets them done Monday by appointment and my approval was emailed to me today. From March until yesterday no updates at all long silence and it had us doubting that it would even come but now we have a time line bar that we can watch.

Reactions: Famof5

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Yes I got my AOR1 back in March, yesterday my husband biomatics request was emailed to him he gets them done Monday by appointment and my approval was emailed to me today. From March until yesterday no updates at all long silence and it had us doubting that it would even come but now we have a time line bar that we can watch.
Are biometric places in Pakistan open? It seems like for sponsor approval, biometrics and medial are not a pre-req.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Another user receives AOR1 yesterday 02-09-2020 acording to tracker sheet, so they have started sending aors again, great, hopes up again

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Seems like they are sending AOR1 for late Feb - Early Early March and then some people receiving Biometrics directly (have no idea why this would happen with AOR1)

JoshWadd

Jun 25, 2020
Hi everyone. We got some news. Last night I was sent a biometrics request. Didn’t receive an AOR prior to that. UK applicant. Relief at last! Good to see things are starting to move again.

Reactions: Famof5

vinamra2402

Aug 1, 2020
Hi everyone. We got some news. Last night I was sent a biometrics request. Didn’t receive an AOR prior to that. UK applicant. Relief at last! Good to see things are starting to move again.
Congratulations!!
Can you please update the same on the spreadsheet.