+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Should be by the looks of it at least....someone from FB group wrote:

Hi, just hanged up with Immigration, they are working on applications received between March and May 2020. At last they started to work
Hate to be debbie downer but, the story changes depending on the agent at that call center

Famof5

Jul 15, 2018
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with my lawyers office and they state that the immigration office has requested more proof of marriage. I guess 17 years together, our 3 children, wedding pictures, wedding certificate, and all of our family pictures weren’t sufficient. Hey! But at least we’ve heard from them. Things should start to look up

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with my lawyers office and they state that the immigration office has requested more proof of marriage. I guess 17 years together, our 3 children, wedding pictures, wedding certificate, and all of our family pictures weren’t sufficient. Hey! But at least we’ve heard from them. Things should start to look up
Wow. How could your relationship be more patently legitimate?

Last edited:

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
If u applied with the lawyer, why she/he did not let u prepare everything before you sumit the documents? Waste of time.. it will be postponed I guess

Last edited:

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
When did you submit and when did you get your AOR? Or is this happening before giving you the AOR?

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
i think.... they are asking proof of marriage ceremony and not proof of relationship ?
For example- receipt of payment made for the ceremony, marriage license, fees

Just a thought....

Reactions: Famof5

Famof5

Jul 15, 2018
i think.... they are asking proof of marriage ceremony and not proof of relationship ?
For example- receipt of payment made for the ceremony, marriage license, fees

Just a thought....
lol, all of that was sent with the original package. I don’t know what else they are looking for. I’m just happy that we heard from them. We, our kids and I just came back from the US from visiting him for 3 weeks. So I’ll be sending in those pictures.

Reactions: Toby2020

Famof5

Jul 15, 2018
If u applied with the lawyer, why she/he did not let u prepare everything before you sumit the documents? Waste of time.. it will be postponed I guess
All of that was sent with the application package. I’m really not sure what else they are looking for. ‍♀

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
lol, all of that was sent with the original package. I don’t know what else they are looking for. I’m just happy that we heard from them. We, our kids and I just came back from the US from visiting him for 3 weeks. So I’ll be sending in those pictures.
Did you receive any other form of communication from them? AOR, biometric request? Or is this the first time?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow all that should definitely be enough proof, lol!
I can see that you submitted app on 23rd March, have you gotten your AOR yet? How come they are asking for more documents before AOR?

Reactions: Toby2020

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
perhaps because he is living in USA as an illegal alien...who knows.