+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
IRCC on my application:
It has not gone through the completeness check yet. Once the application is considered complete, it will then go into processing. The processing times are approximately 12 months. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

As per this response processing time will start when the processing will start, after checking application is complete :(
That 12 month processing time no longer reflects current Covid reality - IRCC states that above:

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t

• process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Great news guys! My negativity is paying off ))) One March 3rd applicant from FB group (Spousal Sponsorship Advocates) got AOR1 today in the form of a Biometric request.

Reactions: Toby2020 and Famof5

Fizz 2020

May 20, 2020
Processing time starts from when they open your application and start processing it . Don't know how long we have to wait to get AOR1 ☹.Sometimes i feel like we might get direct passport request next year .

irgan

Aug 28, 2020
i called ircc today 18882422100and 2-1-0 , after tried three times, finally they pick my call. my application is delivered on 5th march, so that lady gave me temp.number and said "you cant link this number to online account and refused to give any info about AOR processing.
also i want to know how to add info in that spread sheet?

ashoksharma02

Apr 18, 2019
What is the reason of not opening the file for these many months and checking for completeness of document .

I think IRCC wants to avoid COVID risk completely. What options, we can provide to IRCC to avoid risk and not to suffer ourselves.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
What is the reason of not opening the file for these many months and checking for completeness of document .

I think IRCC wants to avoid COVID risk completely. What options, we can provide to IRCC to avoid risk and not to suffer ourselves.
I dont think its just a matter of them wanting to avoid Covid risk. My application and quite a few others obviously have passed all steps and our apps are scanned in the system. Yet, we are still waiting for files to be transferred to VO's across the world, which is not happening. I think they simply dont want to work, simple as that. Lazy mofos sitting at home collecting full pay.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
i just log in in my gckey and click on supporting document then in new web page it was showing you have to submit supporting document and i was completed the reading on the page and on next click the page was gone totally and i did not upload any thing yet. so i log in again and went to the vie application supporting document , now it was showing nothing on that page?? so i am afraid where the new page for supporting document??? even though i did not receive any email nor status update in my account ?? any one please help whats going on?

Jul 18, 2017
i just log in in my gckey and click on supporting document then in new web page it was showing you have to submit supporting document and i was completed the reading on the page and on next click the page was gone totally and i did not upload any thing yet. so i log in again and went to the vie application supporting document , now it was showing nothing on that page?? so i am afraid where the new page for supporting document??? even though i did not receive any email nor status update in my account ?? any one please help whats going on?
I had the same thing when i was applying my permanent residency, the page for supporting documents would go away and come by with no reason.
You had to do one thing - after you log in, refresh the page again and again. If there was any doc required, it would come.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
I had the same thing when i was applying my permanent residency, the page for supporting documents would go away and come by with no reason.
You had to do one thing - after you log in, refresh the page again and again. If there was any doc required, it would come.
thank you so much, you are right..
there is no required document at all..