+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
Hi dear any one have idea after we get temp file number how long to take aor1 after that
I asked this question from the agent but he could not give me an estimated time. I personally think since they have started processing and sending AOR1s for some of the March applicants, the rest of the March applicants will probably receive it by end of September.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
My friend just for an AOR1 today. He is not a member here so cant post.

Application was sent on : 3rd March 2020
AOR1 Received : 20th August, 2020 at about 5 pm PACIFIC WESTERN TIME.
for each day of march it takes 3 labor days?!!! if this is the rythm I'll receive mine of march 23th in october :'(

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
for each day of march it takes 3 labor days?!!! if this is the rythm I'll receive mine of march 23th in october :'(
I do not thinks so. I saw in one of whats app groups that sb received AOR which his application was delivered March 9th.I guess not all the people applied share their documents here or on the spreadsheet.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I do not thinks so. I saw in one of whats app groups that sb received AOR which his application was delivered March 9th.I guess not all the people applied share their documents here or on the spreadsheet.
I'm at the whatsapp group and nobody there received AOR with application after march 2nd. What they received after those dates are temporary numbers, which are different things. The last information is AOR for march 3 applicant, friend of @Tahsinxp

Reactions: Thisisalyy

shz86

Apr 4, 2020
I'm at the whatsapp group and nobody there received AOR with application after march 2nd. What they received after those dates are temporary numbers, which are different things. The last information is AOR for march 3 applicant, friend of @Tahsinxp
I was not saying about that whats app group. It was a local group and based on their information, the last date was March 9th.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I was not saying about that whats app group. It was a local group and based on their information, the last date was March 9th.
Yes there are lots of course, but what is the probability that somebody of march 9 received it before of one of any of the applicants who are here or at the whatsapp group of march 4, 5, 6. Statistics don't fail. It must be maybe an inland application or an application of other type or this person was confused with the term or maybe lying.

Helena2

Mar 23, 2020
I'm sure it'll pick up.
Government can do anything if they put their mind into to it. Unfortunately, family reunification is not on their mind.
In history, we have Romeo and Juliet. The greatest love story of human kind. And what happened to them? People tried to separate them. They have to prove their love with death. So sad, but that's the truth.

People said "love has no borders and no age limits." I used to believe it like a fairy tale story, until now...
Thank you for your time with my little Textalk. Hope you find reading this take 5 mins off your mind from the anxiety of waiting.