+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

sidharthsain

Aug 20, 2020
Hi, i have sent an application to sponsor Outland Family sponsership My husband . on 18th march . We have sent all the documents through DHL Courier to CIC address CIC,49 Dorchester St, Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2, Canada. The courier was received by the center on 25th March via Cody. Its almost 6 months and have not received any acknowledgment/UCI for the application. When will they update the tracking? and from where can we get the acknowledgment for the same. Also, someone else facing the same issue.

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
H
Hi, i have sent an application to sponsor Outland Family sponsership My husband . on 18th march . We have sent all the documents through DHL Courier to CIC address CIC,49 Dorchester St, Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2, Canada. The courier was received by the center on 25th March via Cody. Its almost 6 months and have not received any acknowledgment/UCI for the application. When will they update the tracking? and from where can we get the acknowledgment for the same. Also, someone else facing the same issue.
hello! Try giving them a call tomorrow and asking about the status of your application. They have started giving March applicants AOR so you should be getting an email soon!

sidharthsain

Aug 20, 2020
H

hello! Try giving them a call tomorrow and asking about the status of your application. They have started giving March applicants AOR so you should be getting an email soon!
Any contact no . or email id on which we can follow up for outland spouse sponsorship.

Gam14

Mar 18, 2020
Just to verify, the AORs are coming via email to the sponsor or principal applicant?
Or are they not being sent and people are noticing an update when they log online.

When I login online using receipt number they say there is no update meaning they probably haven't opened my file. Received via FedEx March 19th CPC Sydney.

When I call the wait time is too long as I am working. :)

sidmpanchal11

Apr 16, 2020
I called IRCC agent today. She gave me temporary file number which starts with X but unfortunately that number will not be used to link you application online. She told me my file is in the system but no officer is assigned to it. Once someone assign and start processing it I will get an AOR1. Waiting for the first step. My file was received on March 3rd.

Reactions: KATHIA08

SHPAH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I called IRCC agent today. She gave me temporary file number which starts with X but unfortunately that number will not be used to link you application online. She told me my file is in the system but no officer is assigned to it. Once someone assign and start processing it I will get an AOR1. Waiting for the first step. My file was received on March 3rd.
Keep trying to link it everyday. Ur temp file number is the same as your application number but without the X once it’s assigned they will remove the X

Reactions: sidmpanchal11

ByeTexas

Sep 10, 2017
I'm the Canadian citizen sponsor, but I live in The US with my wife. Is there a way to contact the 18882421200 line outside of Canada, or is there a different number anyones aware of that I could call?

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Called IRCC today...they gave me temporary file number.....still working with reduced staff....don't expect AOR for couple of months

File Received: March 30th

Reactions: adyc