+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

sidmpanchal11

Apr 16, 2020
I called IRCC today. Mine was delivered to NS in March 25th.He gave me a Temporary file number and said 6 days ago they put it into the system. However, regarding receiving the file number he could not mention the estimated time.
can you link your application with Temporary number? what is the use of that number? can someone please explain about it please??

Thanks

Fizz 2020

May 20, 2020
can you link your application with Temporary number? what is the use of that number? can someone please explain about it please??

Thanks
No you can not link your application with Temporary file number ..This means they have put your informations /or file into the system for further processing and assign a temporary number which later on turned into permanent number by removing x .

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
I wonder if they'll give status over the web form, since I can't phone them due to being hearing impaired.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I wonder if they'll give status over the web form, since I can't phone them due to being hearing impaired.
Don't worry I can't call either because international calls are restricted in my country but I'm sure my temporary number is there :p and yours is there also

Reactions: Tishawn

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I called IRCC today. Mine was delivered to NS in March 25th.He gave me a Temporary file number and said 6 days ago they put it into the system. However, regarding receiving the file number he could not mention the estimated time.
Happy to see that you got that news, means aor1 is coming for you soon. Mine was also received on 25th March in Sydney NS, I'm trying to link it with the help of receipt number but its saying not found currently, hoping to receive aor1 this week.

Reactions: shz86 and Toby2020

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Yeah, even I tried linking with receipt number which starts with R, no luck, i tried linking with temporary file number by removing the X, still no luck. Mines was received March 12th.