+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
They won’t give you a temp application number if they haven’t started looking at your application. When I did a quick search most people who got temp numbers received AOR 5-14 days after.
Where did you find this information? They told me an officer will be assigned to it and they are still working on Feb applications lol. but my question is if they are doing Feb still, why did they open March.

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Where did you find this information? They told me an officer will be assigned to it and they are still working on Feb applications lol. but my question is if they are doing Feb still, why did they open March.
I did an advanced search in the family sponsorship thread by searching “temporary application number”.
Yeah exactly, AOR by the end of the month for March applicants I’m thinking

Reactions: lovely89

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Okay, as long as there is logic to it, why not. Hopefully, it's not just a distribution of random fake numbers to make people feel better and call less often
Temporary numbers aren’t fake. Once they are ready to give you the actual number they just remove the X and the rest would remain the same

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
They won’t give you a temp application number if they haven’t started looking at your application. When I did a quick search most people who got temp numbers received AOR 5-14 days after.
This theory might have been true before COVID. They received applications, issued temp numbers and worked on them in a few days issue AORs. But with the current situation it might not be so. The first message (I saw) saying they were given temp a number (March Outland) was sometime in May or June and I haven’t seen yet anyone getting AORs. Or may be their temporary numbers were assigned before COVID

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
This theory might have been true before COVID. They received applications, issued temp numbers and worked on them in a few days issue AORs. But with the current situation it might not be so. The first message (I saw) saying they were given temp a number (March Outland) was sometime in May or June and I haven’t seen yet anyone getting AORs. Or may be their temporary numbers were assigned before COVID
I think it may have been pre covid because someone told me that a month ago IRCC had no trace of their file and yesterday they were given a temporary file number :) and yes that person who got a temp number sent their file before covid and before the closure.