+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

MuricaToCanada

Nov 6, 2020
You already became PR. Email to Etobicoke IRCC office on -CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca and tell thrm you have became PR from your office but not have received CoPR email. They will email your CoPR. I have seen this problem from etobicoke office for PNP applicant as well. They email them and office sent CoPR again to their email.
I emailed my rep and they emailed back saying that the error, they meant, is the missing CoPR. They are going to contact CIC. I was getting a little worried since again, They’ve never received any correspondence for me since the one stating my application was going to Ottawa VO. Makes me feel better that this is something that’s happened before, at least lol.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
I emailed my rep and they emailed back saying that the error, they meant, is the missing CoPR. They are going to contact CIC. I was getting a little worried since again, They’ve never received any correspondence for me since the one stating my application was going to Ottawa VO. Makes me feel better that this is something that’s happened before, at least lol.
CIC cant make mistake like this. Why wait for representative to email. It is in your hand. Just email them at last IRCC will reply that they have not issued CoPR right? Nothing to loose. You can call IRCC as well they can also pass massage to Etobicoke office.

MuricaToCanada

Nov 6, 2020
CIC cant make mistake like this. Why wait for representative to email. It is in your hand. Just email them at last IRCC will reply that they have not issued CoPR right? Nothing to loose. You can call IRCC as well they can also pass massage to Etobicoke office.
For some reason I thought I couldn’t do basically anything myself, as far as contacting IRCC, without my representative doing it haha. Like how I can’t even check my GCkey, only ECAS.

deepika_bohra

Mar 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
19-12-2020
Passport Req..
19-07-2021
Even 2 of December applications got PR. I'm so fed up of this wait. I applied for GMCS notes. Nothing that should be worked about. I reached out to MP. No response. I have no other option than wait.

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone. Do you know any MP like Ralph Goodale who could send a request to IRCC on the applicant's behalf? I know there are local MPs but there is a 90 days waiting period before next request. Thank you
I believe you are only supposed to make a request through the MP of where you are living as they are your representative. I imagine they ask where you live and might tell you to do it through your own MP if you are not in their riding, not sure though.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I believe you are only supposed to make a request through the MP of where you are living as they are your representative. I imagine they ask where you live and might tell you to do it through your own MP if you are not in their riding, not sure though.
I think some MP’s make exceptions. My MP wouldn’t answer my emails so, I asked another MP and his office made an inquiry.

MuricaToCanada

Nov 6, 2020
I just wanted to update that today my actual COPR was emailed to me from Etobicoke! Yay!!