+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys,

I received a ghost update for my spouse (March Outland) about Decision made on ECAS but GC key account shows no change. Can someone guide me what's going on. Can I expect for PPR soon?

Thanks in advance.
GCkey does not show decision made. You'll have to wait until you receive some correspondence. It is likely/possible that PPR will follow but no-one can tell you timing.

Reactions: kiranf

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
did you have decision made or anything when they transferred you?

Is your partner living in Australia? If so, hopefully this means your partner will receive PPR and he’ll be asked to send the required documents to Sydney, Australia to process his COPR.

@Dhillon20 Your file sounds like it’s been transferred to Sydney, Australia for further processing.

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is your partner living in Australia? If so, hopefully this means your partner will receive PPR and he’ll be asked to send the required documents to Sydney, Australia to process his COPR.

@Dhillon20 Your file sounds like it’s been transferred to Sydney, Australia for further processing.
no He is not. He came to Canada a few months ago as a visitor and plans to stay here until we receive his pr

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys,

I received a ghost update for my spouse (March Outland) about Decision made on ECAS but GC key account shows no change. Can someone guide me what's going on. Can I expect for PPR soon?

Thanks in advance.
Hey! Congrats. What’s your timeline?

Reactions: kiranf

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hey! Congrats. What’s your timeline?
Outland application (India)
Application received March 13
AOR October 7
SA October 27
Medical Request November 13
Medical Done December 3
Medical passed December 5
Biometrics - Done earlier (rejected visit visa)
CSQ applied October 27
CSQ received March 3
DM ghost update March 5

Reactions: devmtl

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
no He is not. He came to Canada a few months ago as a visitor and plans to stay here until we receive his pr

If that is the case then if they have his updated Canadian address he should hopefully now get PPR with instructions to send his documents to Ottawa.

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
any one waiting for PPR from Ottawa??, got DM on jan 25th on EACS no update since then the wait is killing me

any one waiting like me or got ppr from ottawa recently??

Reactions: vruank