+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I just read on CBC that immigration minister will be making announcement today regarding immigration and that included family member.

Do you guys think it might be related to spoosal sponsorship or not?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I just read on CBC that immigration minister will be making announcement today regarding immigration and that included family member.

Do you guys think it might be related to spoosal sponsorship or not?
It’s going to be the immigration targets for the next couple of years

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2020-dual-intent.html

whats this? meaning?

The dual intent instructions have been updated with a section specific to spouses and partners who have an overseas application for permanent residence as a sponsored spouse or partner in progress. The new section includes factors for officers to consider when assessing dual intent for this group of applicants, particularly for those who have also applied for a temporary resident visa

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys
just received AOR i’m march 12th applicant
did this mean that our file is complete and they not gonna return it ?
and what is next?
File completeness check is done. Next would be Biometrics Request, Medical request, and Sponsor Approval. They might ask for additional documents in the future if they assess the need. All the best.

Reactions: Aya Alhosni

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
Guys i placed the barcode pages with the application itself and not right after the checklist. Is it fine or is it something to worry?
I am mid march and still waiting.
It should not be an issue.
I myself did this during my parents PR application and it all got approved.

ankitmakkar

May 11, 2020
Hi , I am June applicant and I am trying to link my application online after getting Aor but couldn’t succeed. Can anyone tel me that whose details(PA or Sponsor) and uci needs to be enter while linking online?? Thanks in advance.