+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
No, but some applicants got biometrics requests today, as per the Google spreadsheet tracker
I can’t even find my Application on ecas anymore it used to just show me that it was received march 6, i guess that with what the minister has said recently it’s a sign of movement , a good or bad one i am yet to
Figure

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi all,

Is it normal not to see medical exam passed on GC Key, two weeks after the medical exam date?
The PA is from India. Medical exam was requested on 2020-09-18 and the medical examination date was 2020-09-21.
It will be almost two weeks now, but we have not received medical passed. I see some people on the tracker from the same country with the similar medical exam dates, and they got medical exam passed within a week. So little curious now.
Does it depend on the hospital that conducted the exam?

Thanks!

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi all,

Is it normal not to see medical exam passed on GC Key, two weeks after the medical exam date?
The PA is from India. Medical exam was requested on 2020-09-18 and the medical examination date was 2020-09-21.
It will be almost two weeks now, but we have not received medical passed. I see some people on the tracker from the same country with the similar medical exam dates, and they got medical exam passed within a week. So little curious now.

Thanks!
I think you should call the doctor’s office and check if the results were submitted to IRCC.
In our case, exam was done on Oct 1st and gckey says medical passed on Oct 4th.

Reactions: rrss13

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi all,

Thanks!
Seems like everything gets a little delayed for you eh. No worries we did meds almost 2 weeks this Wednesday and ours still says required. Seems some are delayed ‍♀

But check after a few more days. Good luck with your process

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
I think you should call the doctor’s office and check if the results were submitted to IRCC.
In our case, exam was done on Oct 1st and gckey says medical passed on Oct 4th.
May I ask which country is the PA from?

Yeah, we did call the hospital and they said they usually submit results to IRCC in 6-7 days so we should be able to get an update from IRCC about 8-10 days of the medical exam. But we doubt this response, because I have seen members on this tracker from the same country who had their medical exam on similar date as us and they got medical passed in less then 7 days. So we are worried now.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Seems like everything gets a little delayed for you eh. No worries we did meds almost 2 weeks this Wednesday and ours still says required. Seems some are delayed ‍♀

But check after a few more days. Good luck with your process
Yeah, unfortunately our application has been delayed from the very beginning for no apparent reason. Hopefully there would not be any more delays.
Okay, good to hear I am not the only one waiting for medical passed 2 weeks after the medical exam date. What is the country of the PA?
Let's be positive, we both should get medical passed this week. Good luck with your application too.

Reactions: DiiDii

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
May I ask which country is the PA from?

Yeah, we did call the hospital and they said they usually submit results to IRCC in 6-7 days so we should be able to get an update from IRCC about 8-10 days of the medical exam. But we doubt this response, because I have seen members on this tracker from the same country who had their medical exam on similar date as us and they got medical passed in less then 7 days. So we are worried now.
PA is from India.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
PA is from India.
Alright, thanks!

In my case, the PA is from Ahemdabad, Gujrat, India and went to Apollo Hospital (located at Ghandhinagar city) for medical examination.
Did you guys had your medical examination at the same city or hospital?

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Alright, thanks!

In my case, the PA is from Ahemdabad, Gujrat, India and went to Apollo Hospital (located at Ghandhinagar city) for medical examination.
Did you guys had your medical examination at the same city or hospital?
We had ours in Chennai Apollo.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Yeah, unfortunately our application has been delayed from the very beginning for no apparent reason. Hopefully there would not be any more delays.
Okay, good to hear I am not the only one waiting for medical passed 2 weeks after the medical exam date. What is the country of the PA?
Let's be positive, we both should get medical passed this week. Good luck with your application too.
Jamaica

Reactions: raju735

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Apparently some inland folks have got applications returned due to missing zip codes and not full addresses. For outland, in the 5406 form, has anyone had it sent back for this reason?

Or has anyone who did the same thing on their form got their AOR etc?

Inam92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
I am march 9th 2020 applicant and still waiting for AOR1 and i think soo many 9th march applicants are waiting too